Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Shaddy
@TBL_Hockey

·
7m
The Bolts definitely handled themselves on the road against a very gritty/competitive hockey team. I’m proud we muscled them up & fought for every inch of ice. I love to see our teammates stick up for one another no matter what!
26a1.svg
#GoBolts

shattenkirk this morning just now funny he also said what was kreijc thinking lol

shatty added

See new Tweets

What’s happening?
Tweet
Your Home Timeline

Shaddy Retweeted

NHL280
@NHLin280

·
2h
Today: #Canes at #Pens (1:30) #TBLightning at #RedWings (5) #GoldenKnights at #Flames
(7) #stlblues

at #Blackhawks

(7:30) #MNWild

at #NHLDucks (9) #Lumbus at #Canucks

(10) #Avs at #SJSharks

(10).
Shaddy Retweeted

NHL280
@NHLin280

·
2h
#TBLightning 5, #Bruins 3: TB scored two shorthanded goals on the same penalty en route to a 3-0 lead. BOS got within one twice and both teams took lots of penalties (combined 94 minutes) but TB closes to within seven points of BOS in Atlantic.

Shaddy
@TBL_Hockey

·
16m
Possibly could be without Stamkos/Hedman/Rutta/McDonagh. Either way we have a hockey game to win. This team has been winning games with key injuries.
26a1.svg

Last edited:

LeafLoyalist

Oct 13, 2015
Leaf fan here, although biased to being a Boston hater, we see it all the time with the Bruins they poke when they are losing and they always seem to be the instigators. It all started with Ritchie driving Points head into the ice, so lightning go after Marchand after he swats at vasilevskiy. Then Chara smashing a defenseless maroon in the face, which started all that wwe shenanigans. Typical Boston reaction when they are losing, good on Tampa for stepping up, wish I can see that from The buds.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Too often we seem to get bit come playoffs by not having enough toughness and depth on defense. This year we have done fairly well addressing this.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Leaf fan here, although biased to being a Boston hater, we see it all the time with the Bruins they poke when they are losing and they always seem to be the instigators. It all started with Ritchie driving Points head into the ice, so lightning go after Marchand after he swats at vasilevskiy. Then Chara smashing a defenseless maroon in the face, which started all that wwe shenanigans. Typical Boston reaction when they are losing, good on Tampa for stepping up, wish I can see that from The buds.

This has always been Boston’s MO. They poke and prod and the second their opponent takes objection, it gets escalated, and they hide behind “old time hockey.”

I hate the Boston Bruins with the burning passion of 1000 suns, and I always have. I f***ing LOVE winning against them. I live in New England, and my friends would not shut up about Thursday’s game. So you can bet I rubbed this one in a lot.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
It’s funny that people think the lightning are soft when you have guys like Sergachev, Cernak, Paquette, Maroon, Goodrow, Bogosian, Coburn, let alone smaller hard nose players like Cirelli, Gourde, Coleman

That is not the way we play and win, very uncharacteristic. It was reassuring to witness that even with a depleted roster due to injuries we can win that way if we have to. It is very typical for Boston to goon it up and we will see it again in playoffs where we can stick in their A&$es again.

Reactions: DaBolts

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i want to add now have seen 4 times

that last two minutes by kucherov was super impressive shoulda been locking to get off ice NOPE first steals gets shot at blue line blocked then he goes back to our end and steals puck and sends to palat who shoots down ice.... then he moves up to player steals a third str8 puck and puts the goal in the basket..... so all the gruff on him not trying not playing hard etc... he does this all the time we overlook it cause yes hes a gunslinger say like brett farve and hes gonna make mistakes in his passes which at times he should think a little before trying lol but you get good with bad of everyone..... that was a testament on his not giving up had to be tired etc.. and chips down continued to make plays

Reactions: StaySalty

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Shaddy
@TBL_Hockey

·
7m
The Bolts definitely handled themselves on the road against a very gritty/competitive hockey team. I’m proud we muscled them up & fought for every inch of ice. I love to see our teammates stick up for one another no matter what!
26a1.svg
#GoBolts

shattenkirk this morning just now funny he also said what was kreijc thinking lol

shatty added

See new Tweets

What’s happening?
Tweet
Your Home Timeline

Shaddy Retweeted

NHL280
@NHLin280

·
2h
Today: #Canes at #Pens (1:30) #TBLightning at #RedWings (5) #GoldenKnights at #Flames
(7) #stlblues

at #Blackhawks

(7:30) #MNWild

at #NHLDucks (9) #Lumbus at #Canucks

(10) #Avs at #SJSharks

(10).
Shaddy Retweeted

NHL280
@NHLin280

·
2h
#TBLightning 5, #Bruins 3: TB scored two shorthanded goals on the same penalty en route to a 3-0 lead. BOS got within one twice and both teams took lots of penalties (combined 94 minutes) but TB closes to within seven points of BOS in Atlantic.

Shaddy
@TBL_Hockey

·
16m
Possibly could be without Stamkos/Hedman/Rutta/McDonagh. Either way we have a hockey game to win. This team has been winning games with key injuries.
26a1.svg
If you're trying to post tweets, first hit the media button (
7LTmXLa.png
) in the tool bar

The media box will pop up and then just paste the tweets full url in the area given

Press the Embed button & you're good.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Not great, but not bad.

Great on the penalty kill
Decent defensively 5 on 5
Great foot speed
Horrible in the offensive zone (particularly passing and IQ)

His tenacity and energy has been pretty good, but it’s not at an elite level like Cirelli.

It’s early so hopefully he keeps making strides with our team. I can see the potential and I hope it gets unleashed in the playoffs!
Mostly fair but a bit harsh on the O take, particularly the IQ dig. As you have noted, it's early and he just got here from NJ, hardly a well oiled offensive machine and we have an elite offense that moves at high speed so it's going to take some time to get in sync.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Mostly fair but a bit harsh on the O take, particularly the IQ dig. As you have noted, it's early and he just got here from NJ, hardly a well oiled offensive machine and we have an elite offense that moves at high speed so it's going to take some time to get in sync.
Is it tho? He has what 10 assists this year?

I think it’s a fair assessment for the games he’s played with us

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
O production was not the reason he was brought here and so to equate low production with low IQ is not a fair take IMO.
I said low offensive zone IQ in specific his passing.

I praised his defensive ability and compete which as you said he was brought in for.

I also stated it was a small sample size and it would be fair to review later on. I don’t get what you are saying

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
I said low offensive zone IQ in specific his passing.

I praised his defensive ability and compete which as you said he was brought in for.

I also stated it was a small sample size and it would be fair to review later on. I don’t get what you are saying
You know as well as I do that taking a shot at a players hockey IQ is the ultimate dig. You have noted the small sample size and so I think it was an unnecessary and unfair comment.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
You know as well as I do that taking a shot at a players hockey IQ is the ultimate dig. You have noted the small sample size and so I think it was an unnecessary and unfair comment.
A think very few have elite IQ.

it’s definitely not a strength of Coleman

Matthews4Calder

Nov 27, 2016
BC Western Canada

Another Leaf fan here. Good job beating them. Can't handle them and the refs they get so many calls and Edwards is an imbecile. Biggest homer in the league.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
A think very few have elite IQ.

it’s definitely not a strength of Coleman
I didn't know elite was the standard and I still don't know how you have made that kind of a determination at this stage of the game. In any event, whatever his pluses and minuses are, he's here now and hopefully there's more of the former than the latter.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Went through the Bruins thread. There's a ton of justified anger, frustration and all around resentment of the game but the biggest outlier is some feel like so much had to go wrong in order for the Lightning to win and there's general little concern facing us in the playoffs.

I don't think they realize we didn't have our best defenseman basically the whole game nor McDonagh, Cernak sat 10 minutes and we didn't have Stamkos either. And they don't realize just how bad it is we beat them with THAT much of a handicap. Had we iced a healthy team then yeah it's a story of how we tried repeatedly to squander that lead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->