GDT: 3/7/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Any word on Hedman? BOGO stepped it up big time. Let him get in game shape and he can be a serviceable defenseman for us. I loved him cursing at the bruins, what the F*** are you going to do about it in the end of game scrum.

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
ezgif-1-4fb4d51b306f.gif

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
This is hands down the worst officiated, I use that term loosely here, game I have seen in a long time.

God have mercy on whoever plays Boston first round.
Canucks fan coming in peace.

Watching the game because it was 2 of the best teams in the league and oh my, it brought back the memories of the 2011 SC Final. Glad Tampa won, and i hope Tampa beats them in PO.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I thought the 1st period was identical to the 1st period of Tuesdays game. We had 2 nice goals off of individual efforts, but we weren't playing the right way. Thankfully we changed that for the 2nd. We controlled down low and the game changed for us. And then when everything went to hell, I'm glad we stayed with it to the very end. This is a terrible messy game, but it's also a great game for a team trying to make a cup run. Guys were in the fight and were in it together. This is one you look back on and remember how hard you battled against every bit of adversity this game threw at us.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
We beat the Boston punks at their own game and without 4 starters Stamkos, Hedman, McD and Rutta. Chara played like a wimp and Ratface got his ass kicked. Refs were horrible as they handed Boston all the help they could.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
That was probably my favorite game of the season, every period was intense. It didn't showcase the skill side of the game quite as much, but it showed that we can play that kind of game with an elite, tough team and come out on top. Genuine animosity and emotion on both sides, you rarely see that anymore.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Stick taps to Maroon too who really didn't want to go with Chara (and I don't blame him) but went anyway and got the take down. He's the guy with the ring in the room trying to tell everyone how it's gotta be, and you get a lot of cred in the room for taking on Chara.

Really everyone was involved in this one, but Chara's still Chara. That one feels a little different.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Canucks fan coming in peace.

Watching the game because it was 2 of the best teams in the league and oh my, it brought back the memories of the 2011 SC Final. Glad Tampa won, and i hope Tampa beats them in PO.
You read my mind my HF Canucks Board Friend.

Tampa HF, Your Boys showed a whooooole new level of grit and character tonight and it was amazing to see.

Please allow me to share the following jpeg & gif as they relate to the battles your boys waged tonight:
56d4aaec-c4d8-440c-8a33-7d01d716af3e-jpeg.332617

f6df0c28-af62-4532-9f7c-5cf8332c99b0-gif.332619

I look forward to the day when you can print T-Shirts:

Remember when (insert Tampa player here) speared Marchand/Chara in the Dick!

Best of luck the rest of the way.

Cheers from B.C.
GP

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Honestly, Goodrow has been phenomenal. He brings that missing element of physicality with an edge. He's like a blend of Gourde and Paquette but bigger. Coleman is the one who I expect something out of and he's a flash in the pan every game. He's started passing and looking for passes instead of shooting. Really great to see us take it to this shitty ass organization. f*** them.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad