GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto II

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
was just scanning the last couple of pages.

ummm....what the hell is going on ?

Haven't seen this much Bruin on Bruin violence since they did away with 10 dollar college nights on thursdays.

oh well, a line brawls a line brawl. Gotta pair up with someone. YOU SUK LSC!! YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. THE ONLY GAME YOU EVER PLAYED WAS POCKET BILLIARDS, AND YOU SUKKED AT THAT!! :rant:

yeah thats right. i went there.

I was going to respond, but I need to see what other posters say first so I can get my opinion.

#confusedmushroom

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
was just scanning the last couple of pages.

ummm....what the hell is going on ?

Haven't seen this much Bruin on Bruin violence since they did away with 10 dollar college nights on thursdays.

oh well, a line brawls a line brawl. Gotta pair up with someone. YOU SUK LSC!! YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. THE ONLY GAME YOU EVER PLAYED WAS POCKET BILLIARDS, AND YOU SUKKED AT THAT!! :rant:

yeah thats right. i went there.

OH My O Pie you went there....:laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
never thought I'd see the day Lucic was the most hated Bruins player but this thread confirms it; maybe Calgary would take him even up for Iginla and we can dump the contract and see if Iginla turns into the star he once was for a couple of months

We shed Lucic contract and Horton in the offseason, maybe move Krejci and we can start over

to bad we didnt realize when Kadri was benched by the Marlies during the lockout that he'd turn it around or we coulda stole him- the Leafs fans were killing this guy only months ago labeling him a bust, getting sat down in the AHL even, and now there are babies all over Ontario named after him

Fratten looks pretty good but doubt the Leafs would swap him for Looch

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I know we're all pissed, but knock off the flaming.

Thanks

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
never thought I'd see the day Lucic was the most hated Bruins player but this thread confirms it; maybe Calgary would take him even up for Iginla and we can dump the contract and see if Iginla turns into the star he once was for a couple of months

We shed Lucic contract and Horton in the offseason, maybe move Krejci and we can start over

to bad we didnt realize when Kadri was benched by the Marlies during the lockout that he'd turn it around or we coulda stole him- the Leafs fans were killing this guy only months ago labeling him a bust, getting sat down in the AHL even, and now there are babies all over Ontario named after him

Fratten looks pretty good but doubt the Leafs would swap him for Looch

Thinking we should ship him home. Jannik Hanson and zack kassian aka the next Lucic.

GodTukka*

Time to play some NHL 13 to ease the tension.

Yelling at my tv/on a message board isn't good for anybody

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Lucic does take a lot of the blame for that line and sometimes I think it's justified.

Krejci takes his fair share of the blame also, all we need to do is look at every trade proposal, most have his name attached to it.

As for Horton, well I wouldn't even go so far to say he's a shell...he's worse then that.

Our 3rd line is no longer the 3rd line; it's officially worse then the 4th line who is actually the 3rd line to me.

The first question I'd ask Julien or PC if I ever had a chance to would be ...

Why are you not trying Seguin at center....

Deal Krejci for a faster more uptempo centerman; more physically capable, w/ PP bonafides, I'm all for it. Not going to happen. I like DK, no.. I love DK, he won me a Cup. But a 1a centerman he is not. Doubt he goes anywhere w/o Seguin taking his job. Remove Lucic from Krejci, and you see a pattern. Between the two of them you get a 1a player. You hear Krejci is lazy, too. He's not lazy, he's just SLOOOOOOOW. Nor is he ever going to be a guy that wins a lot of battles. Like the Graboski goal (which is all on Lucic).

Seguin still has to get stronger on the boards and contested pucks. He's beginning to get it, he's causing turnovers here and there, especially the neutral zone. But I suspect that's where the hold up is. Sometimes he shoots misses net, when he should just get it in deep, and unnecessarily turns over the puck, but that has gotten better, too. Sometimes his own speed puts him out of position, but it's hard to get on a guy for that on this team. If we weren't "contenders" I think we'd of seen him at center by now.

I just can't watch LKH anymore. With the 3rd line where it is, we're effectively a one line hockey team. Not good enough.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thinking we should ship him home. Jannik Hanson and zack kassian aka the next Lucic.

I like the idea of having Iginla come here to save us even if it means taking a step back next year and filling the bottom lines or injury callups with Bourque and Whitfield. Win now and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad