GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto II

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I like the idea of having Iginla come here to save us even if it means taking a step back next year and filling the bottom lines or injury callups with Bourque and Whitfield. Win now and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

We will need 6 towards making about 9 mil total Max next year. I have Spooner and Knight penciled in already and I'm not dealing koko my first or subban for a rental.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
We will need 6 towards making about 9 mil total Max next year. I have Spooner and Knight penciled in already and I'm not dealing koko my first or subban for a rental.

even though Spooner has a bright future and Knight has a lot of Normand Leveille in his game- we cant wait, Lou. We need to win now. If they have to go to get a dozen games of Iggy and a chance to win the Cup so be it even if those two play 1500 or more games between them in the NHL. We need to win now, there is no guarantee Judgement Day wont be within the next year and the Mayans have to be right one of these years

trade em all, just get me to a Cup parade- the last one was awesome; and if Iggy comes in here leads us to the Cup- up in the rafters and it will be the best 12 game rental in history:nod:

trudatman*

it was that bad. it has been bad for weeks. things must get better. send a message? do it NOW.

MAR/BER/SEG
JAG(SOD)/KRE/CAR
CAR/PEV/HOR
LUC/CAM/THO
CHA/HAM
SEI/BOY
FER/BAR(JOH)
RAS(KHU)

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
even though Spooner has a bright future and Knight has a lot of Normand Leveille in his game- we cant wait, Lou. We need to win now. If they have to go to get a dozen games of Iggy and a chance to win the Cup so be it even if those two play 1500 or more games between them in the NHL. We need to win now, there is no guarantee Judgement Day wont be within the next year and the Mayans have to be right one of these years

trade em all, just get me to a Cup parade- the last one was awesome; and if Iggy comes in here leads us to the Cup- up in the rafters and it will be the best 12 game rental in history:nod:

Bruins need to add Horvat or Domi with that 13 1 st as well.:nod:

Chia wont fall prey to an impossible market this deadline.

Let the Pens give up despres pouliot and a #1 for iggy and ill laugh when Lundqvist shuts them out three games in round 1

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Chiarelli will not panic, obviously.

And playoff seeding won't matter. In this joke of a regular season just getting in and being healthy will matter.

Still would like another forward though.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham

Neither would I. Our two best prospects and we'd get rid of 'em for a real short term rental? No thank you.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010

Agree on Spooner but how could Knight possibly be penciled in for anything. I'll be happy if he is actually playing in Providence next year.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Fratten looks pretty good but doubt the Leafs would swap him for Looch

No question the leafs would do that in a heartbeat.

Lucic is a year younger than Frattin, and currently better. I'm a huge Frattin fan, and think he'll be a solid physical 25ish goal scoring winger, but I'd add a **** load to him for Looch

Riiseli

Unregistered User
Dec 21, 2009
Just finished watching the game.

I thought Bs played ok for the most part and were close to excellent in the very end. Khudobin could have had at least two of the goals. Seguin played with some fire after the third goal by the Leafs, I hope that carries over to the next game. Marchand did struggle with the puck uncharacteristically for him.

Hamilton looked good and I especially appreciated his effort on the pk since we don't see too much of that usually (which is quite ok). D pairings were for the most part what I thought they should be with #54 and #55 out. I've been quite fine with #45 through out the season and was so once again. He's gotten better, but I've thought of him as a usable seventh defenseman since pretty much the first game he played.

Also could I have Paille and Peverley flanking Spooner, if the top lines are untouchable. Maybe not for a full game as taxing Campbell with Pandolfo and Thornton could be pretty detrimental, especially since Merlot has actually brought some offense as is. However I think Spoons has the vision and Paille and Pevs have the speed to match, so we might actually get some offense (chances at least) from the third line. P & P should also be good enough defensively to cover any gaffes or shortcomings by the rookie (not that I don't trust Spooner's vision, but seeing isn't always executing).

Grandrift145

Jan 23, 2009
Uptop
i have a question

since Seguin was drated has he played center?

do you guys think he will be converted back to center?

personaly i think his speed is suited for the wing

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Agree on Spooner but how could Knight possibly be penciled in for anything. I'll be happy if he is actually playing in Providence next year.

It's not like Knight has an injury history. He's not Max Sauve.

Prov kinda botched his recovery enough for the Bruins staff to handle his care instead of the Prov staff because they were unhappy. Now Knight is practicing with the team. I have no qualms about him playing next year. He's contended for a spot in every training camp (minus this year obviously). I'm sure he'll be ready to go next year.

The third line is waiting for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad