GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto II

slovakfan*

so khudobin had 8 saves?

Leafs funnies act like they won the series.

let's see in 2 days.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yeah, and playoff experience doesn't count for anything, either. Recchi was everyone's whipping boy. But he delivered both when we needed it.

I know I'm not suppose to say this, but I miss Recchi and Thomas. They both led by example, and played with a lot of heart!

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Please speak for yourself, and not for all Bruins fans.
I don't think the Leafs are a crappy team, but are much improved from last season...and with this shortened season, anything could happen in the play-offs.

You have no problem losing to the Leafs ? Where did I say I speak for all bruin fans ? Stop.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I thought the B's had a few snipers going into this short season, but a couple of guys I had in mind (Horton and Lucic) have been very disappointing to say the least, and just can't seem to "wake-up" and start scoring...but I'm still hopeful these guys can get their act together ASAP to give the Bruins a better chance for a successful play-off run... but if they (and some other players) continue to struggle, the B's might find themselves fighting for a play-off spot in April.

:help:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
First of all Leafs winning the cup :laugh: Secondly when the B's lose to a crapy team like the leafs it's very concerning to us Bruin fans.

You have no problem losing to the Leafs ? Where did I say I speak for all bruin fans ? Stop.

By saying "us Bruin fans", it seems to me that you were speaking for all of us Bruin fans whether you intended to or not...and yes, I have a problem losing to the Leafs, I actually have a problem losing to any team, but I still don't think your response to the Leafs fan was warranted.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
By saying "us Bruin fans", it seems to me that you were speaking for all of us Bruin fans whether you intended to or not...and yes, I have a problem losing to the Leafs, I actually have a problem losing to any team, but I still don't think your response to the Leafs fan was warranted.

If you didn't get the :sarcasm: in his post then that's on you. And please don't lecture me again.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
First of all Leafs winning the cup :laugh: Secondly when the B's lose to a crapy team like the leafs it's very concerning to us Bruin fans.

If you didn't get the :sarcasm: in his post then that's on you. And please don't lecture me again.

I didn't see the :sarcasm: in the post (#650 above) because it was a :laugh:, so try to get your facts straight and be a little more courteous to other fans when they are asking a legitimate question, or don't answer them at all...and by the way, this is only a suggestion, not a lecture.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I didn't see the :sarcasm: in the post (#650 above) because it was a :laugh:, so try to get your facts straight and be a little more courteous to other fans when they are asking a legitimate question, or don't answer them at all...and by the way, this is only a suggestion, not a lecture.

Let me make it easier for you to comprehend. The LEAF poster was being SARCASTIC in his praise of the Bruins,

That's what I was responding to. Don't suggest anything, heed your own advice.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Let me make it easier for you to comprehend. The LEAF poster was being SARCASTIC in his praise of the Bruins,

That's what I was responding to. Don't suggest anything, heed your own advice.

Just do us all a favor, and speak for yourself next time, and not for all us Bruin fans! Thank-you..... :deadhorse

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Just do us all a favor, and speak for yourself next time, and not for all us Bruin fans! Thank-you..... :deadhorse

How about we just agree to ignore each others post , I will stop speaking for ALL Bruin fans as you say I did, and you can stop being a den-mother and giving advice to other posters.

:D

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
How about we just agree to ignore each others post , I will stop speaking for ALL Bruin fans as you say I did, and you can stop being a den-mother and giving advice to other posters.

:D

Sounds good to me, except the den-mother thing. (I am the father of 4 great kids).
I will gladly ignore your posts from now on.

P.S. I wasn't the only one who took issue with your post. The mods are always watching us! :D

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Sounds good to me, except the den-mother thing. (I am the father of 4 great kids).
I will gladly ignore your posts from now on.

P.S. I wasn't the only one who took issue with your post. The mods are always watching us! :D

We have a least that in common. Well 2,3, Orr, we root for the Bruins. :D

Last edited:

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
I went and looked at the boxscores from the B's loses and OTL's so far this year, specifically the PP;

4-3otl vs Rangers, PP went 1-5
7-4 loss to Buff, PP 0-4
4-3otl vs Rangers, 0-4
4-2 vs Buff, 1-2
4-3 vs Mtl, 0-2
4-3otl vs Wash, 1-2
3-2 vs Pitt, 1-2
2-1 vs Pitt, 0-2
3-1 vs Wpg, 0-4
3-2 vs Tor, 0-1

so in the 9 losses or otl's the Bruins went 4 for 28 on the pp for a 14.3%. in the games they lost by 1 goal, they went 3-18 so, a marginally better PP could have gotten the B's another couple wins, or at least a couple extra loser points. My biggest concern is that they only draw about 3 penalties per game in loses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad