GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto II

Schalkenullvier*

Game is now too fast for what ever is left of Horton's brain after getting smoked in the SCF.

Lucic has, and has had since being drafted, the worst acceleration of almost any NHL forward I can think of. Then again, is still faster than his centerman. Who Lucic often has to pass to while DK is wearing a defender trying to get out of the zone.

Why Seguin and Marchand fly through the neutral zone, and "Lucic's line" looks like they're in cement. Speed. Want to call it laziness and sound like every other mushroom on this board, knock yourself out.

Krejci is slow because his game is slow, no because he's not good enough. It's his style of game. And yet he always works well with speedy Seguin. Go figure.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
You haven't been pulling any punches lately...love it...:laugh:

Seguin won a draw with such ease tonight I'd love to see Julien put him up at center with Lucic and see what happens.

Looch wasn't his best tonight, but he was by far not the worst player on that line or on the team.

I don't think he has any choice but to change up that line. Bergy and Marchand held their own before w/o Seguin. You either put Seguin or Peverley on the wing, or stick Spooner between the molasses twins. I doubt we see Seguin at center, though. Even though I'm ready to see it.

Looch hasn't been great, and when that happens, that line is hopeless. What does that say? I can't fault Lucic b/c Horton is shell, or that DK doesn't get enough "room".

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
You're right. I only played two years for Coach Parker at BU before a knee injury ruined my career. But I don't know as much as you.

This board must be full of democrats. If you don't like someone's opinion, trash the hell out of them instead of accepting that their may be another point of view.

You can go back to kicking your dog so you can feel like a man again.

So by saying the board must be full of Democrats, you are showing how open minded you are?

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
I'm still steaming mad at management for not icing a better team in the last month and probably the next weeks too :shakehead

GodTukka*

Jarome Iginla scored 43 goals in 10/11. He has 8 this year. Can't blame that all on the linemates.

He starts slow all the time, he did that a while back and people thought he was done and then bang he still managed to crack 30+

He can still be useful to a team

Schalkenullvier*

Jarome Iginla scored 43 goals in 10/11. He has 8 this year. Can't blame that all on the linemates.

Eh, he's shooting at 8,5%... with his 13% career shooting %, he'd be on a 35 goal pace. You might say it's due to decline, but no one declines that muhc, there's some serious bad luck involved.

GodTukka*

Bruins lose to Leaf's: Bruins board goes :scared::scared:

Considering the Leafs had been property of the Bruins from tonight up until 2 years ago it's a shock to the system for sure.

Especially how they got outplayed physically most of the game.

Just adds to the mounting frustration of the last 10 or 11 games

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Krejci is slow because his game is slow, no because he's not good enough. It's his style of game. And yet he always works well with speedy Seguin. Go figure.

Right, why he and Lucic need speed more than they need Horton right now.

I get it's his style of game. But I'm not going to put all of Krejci's faults on Lucic, either. If Lucic hands him the puck 3 times on a shift, and DK doesn't make anything happen, around here at least? That's on Lucic.

Krejci makes a bad pass resulting in a turnover = matrix

Lucic = lazy overpaid

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
He starts slow all the time, he did that a while back and people thought he was done and then bang he still managed to crack 30+

He can still be useful to a team

Useful and a guy that is top 10 in the league in points are two different things. It's not ignorant to recognize the fact he is older and isn't the same guy.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
he did flub acouple clean looks...

I will say, out of the entire team, his effort is always there. Him + the 4th line can be counted on

Yeah he has been all world lately. His line always seems to hustle atleast. Forwards 4-9 are hurting us right now. Seems like our top6 can never all be hot at the same time. Injuries on D are hurting us and our goalie tonight didn't help.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
ugh! You were right Brick, we beat ourselves tonight.

Was it just me or was the ACC crowd louder than usual tonight?

1st two goals agaynst we're exactly what i'd term soft, but they certainly weren't Khudobin like. No kudos for khudo tonight.

It's been said before but I am really getting sick of seeing Jason Yorkdolfo out there, even in limited ice time.

Good on ya ST for that scrap against Orr.

oh well, we're still about 6 W's away from a playoff spot, after monday we'll be 5.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Yeah he has been all world lately. His line always seems to hustle atleast. Forwards 4-9 are hurting us right now. Seems like our top6 can never all be hot at the same time. Injuries on D are hurting us and our goalie tonight didn't help.

Sounds like a team loss huh

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON

Meh, it's been a while since I've been at the ACC. Our seats were high up and there were some yappers, but it seemed quiet.

Hard game to sit through; Bruins looked like they were coasting all game.

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
I don't think he has any choice but to change up that line. Bergy and Marchand held their own before w/o Seguin. You either put Seguin or Peverley on the wing, or stick Spooner between the molasses twins. I doubt we see Seguin at center, though. Even though I'm ready to see it.

Looch hasn't been great, and when that happens, that line is hopeless. What does that say? I can't fault Lucic b/c Horton is shell, or that DK doesn't get enough "room".

Lucic does take a lot of the blame for that line and sometimes I think it's justified.

Krejci takes his fair share of the blame also, all we need to do is look at every trade proposal, most have his name attached to it.

As for Horton, well I wouldn't even go so far to say he's a shell...he's worse then that.

Our 3rd line is no longer the 3rd line; it's officially worse then the 4th line who is actually the 3rd line to me.

The first question I'd ask Julien or PC if I ever had a chance to would be ...

Why are you not trying Seguin at center....

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
was just scanning the last couple of pages.

ummm....what the hell is going on ?

Haven't seen this much Bruin on Bruin violence since they did away with 10 dollar college nights on thursdays.

oh well, a line brawls a line brawl. Gotta pair up with someone. YOU SUK LSC!! YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. THE ONLY GAME YOU EVER PLAYED WAS POCKET BILLIARDS, AND YOU SUKKED AT THAT!! :rant:

yeah thats right. i went there.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Nobody should get on pandofo you guys know why he plays because he gives 110% same can not be said for any other forward except maybe Bergeron.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

1st two goals agaynst we're exactly what i'd term soft, but they certainly weren't Khudobin like. No kudos for khudo tonight.

It's been said before but I am really getting sick of seeing Jason Yorkdolfo out there, even in limited ice time.

Good on ya ST for that scrap against Orr.

oh well, we're still about 6 W's away from a playoff spot, after monday we'll be 5.

I am still waiting for the leafs to beat up the coward spot picking Bruins as some posters where anticipating.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad