Post-Game Talk: #26: Blue Jackets 4 at FLYERS 3 (OT), Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
It's not hate it's time for change. G should want out of this cest pool to go win. V us gone and so is summonds. Team is f***in slow the main players to which isn't good. The role players do nothing. Reaves has more goals then all the role players combined I bet. Entertainment level isn't good in the home building and shit is changing.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Ghost hate
Voracek hate
Sanheim hate
TK hate
Lindblom hate
Giroux hate
And so on...

Wow... theyre really going through literally every good player on the roster while making excuses for guys like Hagg and saying idiotic things like MacDonald was the reason we made the playoffs last year. :laugh:

Surely there’s no agenda here!

Its f***ing pathetic and they would go away if people stopped giving them attention, BUT THEY WON'T.

Jussayin.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
What TK and Giroux hate?
Nor has there been Sanheim hate, just skepticism that he's a top NHL D-MAN RIGHT NOW.

The only players that have gotten real criticism are Ghost, because he's a shadow of himself last season (is there a physical issue, and is it chronic), and Voracek, because he's worth more in trade than he is to this team (he's not getting better and he could be a lot worse in a couple years).

Even Provorov is more puzzlement than anything else, how can someone so good suddenly look so bad?

But as all true fans know, it's AMac, Hagg, Weise, Weal and Lethera dragging this team down, you expect more from key players like these five.

Reactions: JXC

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
What TK and Giroux hate?
Nor has there been Sanheim hate, just skepticism that he's a top NHL D-MAN RIGHT NOW.

The only players that have gotten real criticism are Ghost, because he's a shadow of himself last season (is there a physical issue, and is it chronic), and Voracek, because he's worth more in trade than he is to this team (he's not getting better and he could be a lot worse in a couple years).

Even Provorov is more puzzlement than anything else, how can someone so good suddenly look so bad?

But as all true fans know, it's AMac, Hagg, Weise, Weal and Lethera dragging this team down, you expect more from key players like these five.

:laugh:

You had a stroke when people called Giroux elite

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Hakstol all like....

giphy.gif

Because today was Snot & Balls day for lunch. And they ran out by the time Sandy finally showed his ass up.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
If Ghost played on another team you'd be lusting for him.
Dude all of them are good players but change if needed. G if a good player caring buns to New heights and or young players we can wait for but Simmonds and v gotta go first to start the ball rolling. There was 12 scouts at that game which is more then normal for a game right now and it's time to change it up. I think it's terrible g has been wasted and even though he's our best he is slower and getting older and on a winning team he should be.

Harhis

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
What TK and Giroux hate?

He doesn't have to be top NHL dman atm to be playing more than 13 minutes a game.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's not hate it's time for change. G should want out of this cest pool to go win. V us gone and so is summonds. Team is ****in slow the main players to which isn't good. The role players do nothing. Reaves has more goals then all the role players combined I bet. Entertainment level isn't good in the home building and **** is changing.

All of that can be pinned on obvious coaching mismanagement.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
All of that can be pinned on obvious coaching mismanagement.
I dont like the coach and you know that but players cant play pens like saturday and look like shit all game in the home building like that. Fletcher is gonna make some of you mad but back the team. I'm sure gonna.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I dont like the coach and you know that but players cant play pens like saturday and look like **** all game in the home building like that. Fletcher is gonna make some of you mad but back the team. I'm sure gonna.

Again...coaching. That all comes down to terrible coaching.

I can't wait to see you whine if Voracek is traded and the team scores less and struggles to transition more. Then when Voracek thrives under a coach with basic competency, I can't wait to see you wonder why it wasn't happening here. (hint: the coach runs a system built to stagnate a guy like Voracek, that's why)

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Again...coaching. That all comes down to terrible coaching.

I can't wait to see you whine if Voracek is traded and the team scores less and struggles to transition more.
Dude I went threw the early 90's but loved the players I dont like these players because there is no fight. 2007 sucked but it got fun at the end with some trades to help start off the new year. It's got to happen.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
How many Dmen who put up 65 points aren't top pairing guys?

I want a list of all the 2nd and 3rd pairing dmen who can put up 65 points.

I can give you a list of dmen ordered by ESP in 17-18. Ghost was 18th, so that must mean there are only 17 top pairing dmen in the whole league. So the average team has one half of a top pairing dman.

NHL.com - Stats

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
dude you can see this isnt a hard team personality wise. Any board play and this team is done. Rush or nothing and like I said I dont like the coach.

Yeah, I can definitely see how you come to that conclusion if you absolutely ignore all board play. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense. Do you forget that Hakstol runs a perimeter system? They live along the boards.

Hakstol has sculpted this team's personality. Remember how much fight they once had before Berube and Hakstol purposefully squashed it? It's the coaching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad