Post-Game Talk: #26: Blue Jackets 4 at FLYERS 3 (OT), Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
He was flipping the hell out over me not being in a thread. When he was told I wasn't there because my friend's child had died and we were going to visit, he used that information as a springboard to bash me.

Ehhh, while you can't condone that behaviour, you are also a mod. Infract, report or do whatever. Don't turn it into a pissing contest. You should be above that.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Beef was claiming that Hakstol’s system is bad for Simmonds because it keeps the wingers pinned to the boards on point shots. I disputed his argument that the system discourages crease traffic by wingers, & instead contended the system should be good for Simmonds at ES because it stresses garbage goals in front off screens, tips, & rebounds.

The game started, & the Flyers wings were immediately creating traffic at the net. And then Olczyk started talking about how the Flyers’ system is designed to create traffic at the net. So I called out Beef in the GDT about his erroneous system claims. Someone said that Beef wouldn’t be responding because he had said he had a funeral to attend that conflicted with the game time. Could’ve fooled me considering he had just been debating with me about the offensive system in another thread up to a few minutes before the game. But I didn’t know he wasn’t watching the game or at a funeral or I wouldn’t have asked him about things that were going on. Then he did end up posting in the GDT.

Now he’s alleging I “bash[ed] [him] for having a friend’s kid die.”

That’s a gross & ludicrous misrepresentation. I bashed him for being flat out wrong about the Flyers’ offensive system.

Reactions: magnumpi

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No, when you were told I wasn't here you said " when he is he doesn't watch anyway."

That was your reaction to learning I was absent for a death. To use that death and my absence for it as a means of insulting. It had nothing to do with your miniscule sample size running contrary to years of play. It was your use of a death to fire an insult in the midst of your frantic meltdown.

This contrarian crowd can't ever stop lying.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Ghost would never do that. It's always hockey talk on this board.

FancyCarefulIaerismetalmark-small.gif

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
This "system" being run is complete garbage. You can't fault Jake, Ghost, Provy..etc for inconsistencies without seeing them in a better offensive attacking system.

You have to fire numb nuts ASAP before he erodes and stunts the growth of any more of our talented young players.

It's ass-backwards to trade away talent to make his shitty, 90's style system more functional.

That's like trading a high performance sports car for a good ol' steady jalopy because the beet-headed, brain dead mechanic continuously tries to run it on beet juice instead of gas and blames the car...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->