Post-Game Talk: #26: Blue Jackets 4 at FLYERS 3 (OT), Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
HAHAHAHA he looks slow but he isnt the best skater he just wasnt pressured as much. We need a real #1 like Doughty. Seen Doughty clean Anderson for the same **** he pulled on Provy an he better stand up for himself too. That was weak.
Provy’s never been the fastest but he seems a half step slower than before. Teams are definitely putting more pressure on him.

Reactions: JXC

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
th (32).jpg

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Provy’s never been the fastest but he seems a half step slower than before. Teams are definitely putting more pressure on him.
From the beginning of his time here I marveled at his skating. Not now.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What are you basing this critique on? I'm only aware of the pair being on the ice as of last night. And they scored two goals without surrendering any. Nor did they get pinned in their own end leading to a Flyers penalty being taken, or other box score detriment.
It’s based on nothing but an agenda against those two players.

Did you know the PP isn’t working because of the guy with the 2nd most PP points on the entire team (and theres a big gap between him and 3rd place)?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
This is so true.

Gost has a real problem in his skating and it makes him vulnerable to rushes. Still a very valuable player but not a first pairing guy as so many here are downright desperate to believe.

There’s something wrong with Provie. You don’t just go from being one of the most promising defensemen in the league to what he is today without something basic being wrong.

They need a first pairing stalwart guy. They need a scorer. They need a goaltender. The situation, I think, it not that dire. They just fall a wee bit short way too often.
gReAt PoSt

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ghost hate
Voracek hate
Sanheim hate
TK hate
Lindblom hate
Giroux hate
And so on...

Wow... theyre really going through literally every good player on the roster while making excuses for guys like Hagg and saying idiotic things like MacDonald was the reason we made the playoffs last year. :laugh:

Surely there’s no agenda here!

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018

Barring trades,

The Flyers defense for the last 10-15 games should be:

Provorov
Ghost
Sanheim
Morin
Myers
Haag

IF not I'm saying FU to all the coach and management in the Flyers organization. I don't care about Myers not dominating at AHL, I want to see what the team looks like with this 6 finally playing together.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
This is so true.

Gost has a real problem in his skating and it makes him vulnerable to rushes. Still a very valuable player but not a first pairing guy as so many here are downright desperate to believe.

There’s something wrong with Provie. You don’t just go from being one of the most promising defensemen in the league to what he is today without something basic being wrong.

They need a first pairing stalwart guy. They need a scorer. They need a goaltender. The situation, I think, it not that dire. They just fall a wee bit short way too often.
Pretty sure they asked him to shorten his stick. In fact I believe that was something that came up in the past. Will it be a problem long term. Who knows. But I am pretty sure I read that they wanted him to so he had better control in traffic in the ozone to make more plays.

Reactions: JXC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad