Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I think I'm done speculating for this TDL, I'm tapped out.

Watch the game tomorrow, chill on Friday and watch the TDL shows. See what happens.
Cheers to that, fella. I’m oddly calm about how it will play out but it’ll be the first one I’ll be able to watch live in years and am just looking forward to vegging and enjoying the day of hockey talk regardless. Hopefully something exciting-in-a-good-way happens but I’ll enjoy the antics of the day nonetheless.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
F*** being calm. If the Avs don't make a major addition to bolster the 2nd line and compete with the top teams in the league I am going to slap every last student I teach with a slice of pizza on Friday. And we're making the god damn pizza.
What kind of pizza?

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
F*** being calm. If the Avs don't make a major addition to bolster the 2nd line and compete with the top teams in the league I am going to slap every last student I teach with a slice of pizza on Friday. And we're making the god damn pizza.
Haha, I don’t envy your situation at all that’s for sure. Being in BC, I have to deal with it to some extent with Vancouver…. But Edmonton fans are next level for the most part.

People think posters here are crazy/bipolar but they ain’t seen nothing compared to that fan base.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
F*** being calm. If the Avs don't make a major addition to bolster the 2nd line and compete with the top teams in the league I am going to slap every last student I teach with a slice of pizza on Friday. And we're making the god damn
1709689686794.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Azrael89

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Some of you guys need to find a hobby. Or a woman.

Holy hell, it's like your whole life is shattered if we don't make some blockbuster trade. It's hilarious watching the board meltdown.
Sorta like people melting down at the thought of trading rants ;)

In all seriousness though, I agree it’s not some big deal in the grand scheme of things but sports fans are passionate there’s no doubt.

Reactions: The Moops

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Sorta like people melting down at the thought of trading rants ;)

In all seriousness though, I agree it’s not some big deal in the grand scheme of things but sports fans are passionate there’s no doubt.

The thought of trading Rantanen is not impossible. But some of the proposals for him are flat out rediculous.

Enjoy the ride. There's that old saying that being a sports fan is one year of joy surrounded by 20 years of misery. At the end of the day you realize that sports are nothing in the grand scheme of things and I will not be losing my mind if we don't make some sort of trade in a few days that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad