Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Henrique to Edmonton is an interesting rumor. I can also see them negotiating and leaking interest to drive the price up for the Avs. Teams have been known to do that. Or the Ducks for that matter.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wouldn’t be surprised if CMac only picks up another Eller type and calls it day. With all the bigger names going else where, the only other option is to make a big hockey trade involving a Byram or Girard for a young 2C, but I really don’t see that happening at the trade deadline. That’s more of a offseason move.

CMac probably believes he has a good team with MacK having a MVP season and winning games for the Avs by himself, also Nuke coming back and potentially Landy in the playoffs. I just hope it’s not Kerfoot that he gets. I rather him do absolutely nothing than get Kerfoot and we get to watch him and RyJo out there. I probably can’t watch this team if that happens

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I wouldn’t be surprised if CMac only picks up another Eller type and calls it day. With all the bigger names going else where, the only other option is to make a big hockey trade involving a Byram or Girard for a young 2C, but I really don’t see that happening at the trade deadline. That’s more of a offseason move.

CMac probably believes he has a good team with MacK having a MVP season and winning games for the Avs by himself, also Nuke coming back and potentially Landy in the playoffs. I just hope it’s not Kerfoot that he gets. I rather him do absolutely nothing than get Kerfoot and we get to watch him and RyJo out there. I probably can’t watch this team if that happens
I don’t think it’ll surprise anybody… just the level of acceptability varies. And flatly it should not be acceptable…

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don’t think it’ll surprise anybody… just the level of acceptability varies. And flatly it should not be acceptable…
It would be totally unacceptable. With Colton, Wood, LOC gone cold for a while now, CMac can’t possibly think they have a 2nd line and enough to contend for the cup even with Nuke coming back. They’d still won’t have a true 2nd line without a 2C

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Friedman said Avs probably not in on Wennberg for what it’s worth

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
How many seasons into Kadri's contract before he could develop exama?
I love that spelling. It sounds like an official name for those nightmares where you’re suddenly back in university writing the final and you haven’t been to the class all year and don’t know anything and if you fail they’ll kick you out

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Which… when we are talking track records… LeBrun vs Friedman, especially with the Avs, means?
No idea. They both pretty much speculate just like the rest of us until they hear something real happening. Right now it’s all just speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad