Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
The thought of trading Rantanen is not impossible. But some of the proposals for him are flat out rediculous.

Enjoy the ride. There's that old saying that being a sports fan is one year of joy surrounded by 20 years of misery. At the end of the day you realize that sports are nothing in the grand scheme of things and I will not be losing my mind if we don't make some sort of trade in a few days that's for sure.
Oh I agree 100%. I don’t take it too seriously anymore, at least to the extent of my younger years. Can still get frustrated but that’s as far as it gets these days. We are lucky that most of us have gotten to see the 3 cups while some fan bases will possibly never see 1. For all the grumbling on here we have a good team with a chance to win regardless of if we stand pat on Friday and we get to watch high octane hockey played by some of the best in the world representing our team!

Reactions: Foppa2118

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Absolutely hilarious.

They traded a ransom for a guy who is average at best and now will have to trade a few more top prospects if they want to get Guentzel.

I love it.
There is a rumor that Vancouver wants to flip Lindholm by sending him to Boston to get Guentzel. That reminds me of when I used to play NHL be a GM mode and I made trades which I regret, so I made more trades:laugh:

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Oh I agree 100%. I don’t take it too seriously anymore, at least to the extent of my younger years. Can still get frustrated but that’s as far as it gets these days. We are lucky that most of us have gotten to see the 3 cups while some fan bases will possibly never see 1. For all the grumbling on here we have a good team with a chance to win regardless of if we stand pat on Friday and we get to watch high octane hockey played by some of the best in the world representing our team!

Yep. Agreed 100%

I used to be a lunatic with all my sports teams.

I still want them to win but sports have taken a backseat to kids and my job etc.

At the end of the day I enjoy watching sports but I don't take it nearly as seriously as I did in my early days.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
There is a rumor that Vancouver wants to flip Lindholm by sending him to Boston to get Guentzel. That reminds me of when I used to play NHL be a GM mode and I made trades which I regret, so I made more trades:laugh:

Or trade a guy with an 80 rating and a prospect for a guy with and 83.

Then the 83 and a propsect for an 85 and so on until you end up with a 95.

Vancouver will end up with Guentzel but have no prospects or picks left lol

You still are.

You don't know the half of it homie.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Or trade a guy with an 80 rating and a prospect for a guy with and 83.

Then the 83 and a propsect for an 85 and so on until you end up with a 95.

Vancouver will end up with Guentzel but have no prospects or picks left lol

You don't know the half of it homie.
Just messing with you.

Reactions: Alienblood

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
Denial stage
I follow the Red Forman model on this issue :
1709691398455.jpeg

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I'm all for depth but with Parise, Nuke, Landy and Kovalenko that's a lot of wingers to push him down already.

Shouldn't waste more cap space and assets on the wing.
Wood - Colton - Kovalenko

I want to see the kind of offensive pressure and all-out chaos those three would generate as a 3rd line. Behind a proper 2nd line of course.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Top 6 wings: Rants, Lehky, Drouin, Nuke
Potential top 6 wing: Landy
3rd line wing: Parise, Wood
Potential 3rd line wing: Kovalenko
4th line wing: LOC, Cogs
Potential: Kiviranta, Wagner

If everyone is healthy Parise and Wood play on the 4th line. LOC and Cogs healthy scratch.

Reactions: niwotsblessing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad