Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Shayne Gostisbehere right up there logging over 22 minutes per game / 6 points behind leading bruin D man Lindholm. Left shot. Plays with speed.
He isn’t tall enough for us. We like tall.

This, re: a Gavrikov trade, frightens me

"I think that the offer they've got on the table, that they're waiting to finalize, is a trade that they're [CBJ] very exited about. It's everything that they could have hoped for in a return, and maybe more."
That means in includes Jenner or something.

• Haha
Reactions: KurtDangle

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Motte would be the upgrade on Greer they seek. He could be going to any team, but he’s versatile. Would be a good compliment to Freddy and Fliggy

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
The good thing about Motte being a Greer replacement would be we'll be seeing Greer back soon enough anyway.

1676830572886.png

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Why would CBJ be excited to include their Captain in the trade?
I dunno. I doubt it even happens. I’m just imagining. If they sending more than a first third and fourth I’ll be shocked. And if so they must be including something juicy.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
FWIW

If he doesn't get moved this year, only a matter of time before he starts PLD-ing himself out of Arizona.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Little early for ARZ to start with the April fools jokes, isn't it?
Honest question, is there much difference between April and February in Arizona?

They've been searching for a big LD who can play with McAvoy since they got rid of Chara, Forbort was supposed to be that guy and they tried really hard to make that work. Why? See Matt Grzelcyk vs Carolina, the Islanders, or any other team in a position to exploit him on the forecheck.
This is literally what they got in Lindholm though... and then they got him.

Not saying our defense can't be upgraded, but don't see the need to invest in LD two deadlines in a row. Short and long term, I know some may disagree, but LD is one of the positions we actually have depth on.

Gifu

Dec 17, 2021
This, re: a Gavrikov trade, frightens me

"I think that the offer they've got on the table, that they're waiting to finalize, is a trade that they're [CBJ] very exited about. It's everything that they could have hoped for in a return, and maybe more."
A little nervous. Usually Jarmo gets a good price for the players he trades.

Reactions: Tbaybruin and Kegs

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
who the hell wants motte? gross
if we are going all in we should be going after chychrun meier kane etc.
dont eff up like we did in 2012 and 2014 and get tbe zanons snd mezaros'
we have some good trade options.
frederic gryz swayman lysell lorei etc.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Connecting dots?

the Bs just cancelled their fan event for tomorrow claiming the team's travel schedule demands

seeing the schedule has been known for months and given the rumors flying around I tend to think the two are connected and that a trade (or two) is imminent

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
who the hell wants motte? gross
if we are going all in we should be going after chychrun meier kane etc.
dont eff up like we did in 2012 and 2014 and get tbe zanons snd mezaros'
we have some good trade options.
frederic gryz swayman lysell lorei etc.

How is the rotting corpse of Patty Kane listed on the same level as Meier and Chychrun. He is injured and a shell of what he used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad