TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
So…
1st
3rd
DeBrusk/ or Swayman
Lysell/ or Lohrei

Christ maybe if Sweeney adds a 2nd to that he can get Draisaitl? Completely outrageous ask for Chychrun
According to Jimmy Murphy of Boston Hockey Now, Sweeney rightfully declined Arizona's absurdly high offer. As per Murphy:

That's alI I need to see to Confirm its total Bullshit

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Its gotta be chychrun but I think Armstrong wants swayman and donny saying take a hike. Good.

According to Jimmy Murphy of Boston Hockey Now, Sweeney rightfully declined Arizona's absurdly high offer. As per Murphy:

That's alI I need to see to Confirm its total Bullshit
I wouldn't even trade jake hes on fire. He comes from a broken ankle and pops one in first game after injury that's impressive.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Its gotta be chychrun but I think Armstrong wants swayman and donny saying take a hike. Good.

I wouldn't even trade jake hes on fire. He comes from a broken ankle and pops one in first game after injury that's impressive.
This place has gone mad, everyone is getting worked up over a Jimmy murphy quote. I mean what the hell no way Chychurn would cost that much

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

If I was a team in the NHL and I was making a trade with the Bruins, of course I would be asking for Swayman. The guy is a plug and play 8 year solution at goaltender for most teams. And Sweeney is right to say Bleep no if anyone asks for him

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
If I was a team in the NHL and I was making a trade with the Bruins, of course I would be asking for Swayman. The guy is a plug and play 8 year solution at goaltender for most teams. And Sweeney is right to say Bleep no if anyone asks for him
Sway is our Carey price for the next decade his style reminds of him cool and calm doesnt get rattled. No to trading sway no friggin way!

Reactions: BMC and bbfan419

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Oh I basically agree. But that is also the reason he is the player I would be trying to steal from the Bruins if I was an opposing GM
Why would it be a "steal" from the Bruins? Im pretty sure DS knows his value. If a team wants him in a trade they would be paying dearly for him. No one is stealing Sways

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad