Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
I don’t think DS going to really overpay especially for Ufa at this point. To give up a Number one and a top prospect for an Ufa is absurd. I rather see depth moves at this point. As for tomorrow cancellation don’t they have a game tomorrow? But wonder if Tues or Wed before this west coast trip can bring and addition

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
If I was a team in the NHL and I was making a trade with the Bruins, of course I would be asking for Swayman. The guy is a plug and play 8 year solution at goaltender for most teams. And Sweeney is right to say Bleep no if anyone asks for him
Well...if there was ever a deal to be made with the Hawks for Kane, Swayman would be someone the Hawks would love to have.
They have the often injured Mrazek and 36 year Staylock who is actually playing incredible buuuuuut, he's 36 years old.
Of course Sweeney would need to ignore that.

Deep down, I think we stand down. I like our team.
But, for depth purposes I'd like to see us add a defensive defenceman just due to the fact we do not have much in Providence. Stralman, Reilly and perhaps Achan.
In my books we do not need the blockbuster deal to make everyone gasp.

busman21

Dec 11, 2006
Boston
Why would they cancel a team meet and greet due to a trade?
My thought was the trade may go down tomorrow after the game and would be odd to hold the event in light of that, but just a thought. Event has been planned for awhile so just raised some eye brows when they cancelled it the day before.

Could also be the players want to get out west sooner

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I don’t think DS going to really overpay especially for Ufa at this point. To give up a Number one and a top prospect for an Ufa is absurd. I rather see depth moves at this point. As for tomorrow cancellation don’t they have a game tomorrow? But wonder if Tues or Wed before this west coast trip can bring and addition
Guess you didn't care much for the Lindholm trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad