so that I can see
All this traffic made
It hard for me to get in front of it

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Missed the second goal and only heard Rob Ray's assessment... which I have learned to not trust. :biglaugh: What happened?

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Missed the second goal and only heard Rob Ray's assessment... which I have learned to not trust. :biglaugh: What happened?
Power Play shot from the point, JvR in front screening Enroth

with Myers and Hank letting JvR behind them

sabresandcanucks

Jul 2, 2009

I praised Myers defensive play...Toronto went on the PP...Myers proceeded to let JVR sit unmolested next to Enroth and tip in a weak point shot...I look stupid.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Just rewound it. Not sure what happened there with Hank and the Condor. :biglaugh: Someone didn't say they had the man low.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I praised Myers defensive play...Toronto went on the PP...Myers proceeded to let JVR sit unmolested next to Enroth and tip in a weak point shot...I look stupid.

Miscommunication between Myers and Tallinder. Hank had JVR, so Myers slid up, which is when Hank decided to let him go.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Very early analysis is that Hodgson may be the most improved player under Nolan so far. Stripped quite a few Maple Leafs last night in the D zone and has done it again tonight.

sabresandcanucks

Jul 2, 2009
Very early analysis is that Hodgson may be the most improved player under Nolan so far. Stripped quite a few Maple Leafs last night in the D zone and has done it again tonight.

Yeah I have noticed that as well. Hopefully it continues

oxydendrum

Jun 23, 2006
:laugh: @ Don Cherry describing the first time he met Ted Nolan on Coach's Corner. Sounded like the opening in a raunchy steamy novel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad