GDT: #22 – Sabres at Maple Leafs – Sat Nov 16 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, CBC – WGR-AM

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Don Cherry on coaches corner is talking about Nolan. Says he is gonna turn Buffalo around. Says no way he's interim.

way to quote don and miss the best part

"The first time i met Nolan he was wearing an all black leather suit with a black turtle neck and his hair slicked back chewing juicy fruit and smoking mint cigarettes, i didn't know if i should shake his hand or kiss him, he was beautiful."

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Amazing Coaches Corner, hahaha. Don on Teddy was hilarrrrious.

Also we had the Steve Ott highlight package.. "There is he is, Stevie Ott, Good Canadian boy not many on that team.."

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think they should reinstate the fan meetups with the broadcast crew and front office. And instead of having it at a restaurant... but it at a local ring. May, Ray, Nolan... come down and trade punches!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Don't look now, Stafford with a team-high three hits credited in the first period tonight. For a guy who's thought he was going to be traded basically for two years now, at any moment, it's interesting to see him without the fear/trepidation that any moment is going to be his last in town.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Don't look now, Stafford with a team-high three hits credited in the first period tonight. For a guy who's thought he was going to be traded basically for two years now, at any moment, it's interesting to see him without the fear/trepidation that any moment is going to be his last in town.

playing for his next contract

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
There is little doubt in my mind that Ristolainen will be this team's franchise defenseman very soon.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ray tasking Scott for not going with McLaren. Granted, it's the Leafs so how many guys would he have to fight at once? :biglaugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Love Foligno giving Otter the taptap on the way past the bench. Love Otter going. Replay showed the shot that put Clarkson down early, but he came on later.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I hope our next GM doesn't have an obsession with offensive D men who can't score like our last one.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
I remember him -- good player at UND and (McGuire moment) Shattuck St Mary's... not sure where he's been for the last few years. :laugh:

he had the puck on his stick trying for the whole PP, usually a passenger on most nights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad