GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @9:00pm PST/12:00am EST 9/22-23/23 game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
All Spence needs is a hairnet and he’s got an easy Halloween costume.

1695449704214.png

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like most the issues between users on this board just boils down to pessimism vs optimism. Yeah of course theres some concerns with the Kings this year, concerns with Rob Blake, and TM.

But I genuinely couldn't imagine going about my sports fandom (which is supposed to be an enjoyment) constantly upset, complaining, and unhappy to the point where I'm writing the season off in the first preseason game, and or just bitching all day online during the regular season

Thats just me though

• Haha
Reactions: Sol

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Spence looks like he put on some muscle. Looks more like a man this year. Looking forward to seeing him with the Kings this year.
He is having a very effective game.

Kid just oozes hockey smarts, and it seems like his puck skills have taken a bit of a step forward from the last time I saw him as well.

Reactions: tny760

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
I feel like most the issues between users on this board just boils down to pessimism vs optimism. Yeah of course theres some concerns with the Kings this year, concerns with Rob Blake, and TM.

But I genuinely couldn't imagine going about my sports fandom (which is supposed to be an enjoyment) constantly upset, complaining, and unhappy to the point where I'm writing the season off in the first preseason game, and or just bitching all day online during the regular season

Why do you care if someone enjoys both praising and criticizing the team? That’s part of the entertainment.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Why do you care if someone enjoys both praising and criticizing the team? That’s part of the entertainment.
When did I say I cared about if someone enjoys praising or criticizing? When did I even mention praising either? I made a statement about why I think people disagree on here, and then stated how I couldn't imagine myself being a certain way. I can imagine why other people are that way. I said I couldn't imagine that for myself. Sounds terribly un-fun

• Haha

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009

Thats just me though
I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about the team. It's just upsetting to see the same issues year after year. The power play last year was one area where most Kings fans were really excited and they were playing great out of the gate on the power play last preseason, precisely because Hiller took over the power play. We've been asking for external hires for a long time, we finally got one, and it worked. Hell, some of us were asking for Hiller long before we even hired him. Here's a great article as to why.

The difference between us is that you can't imagine going about your sports fandom in any other way and I can. That's on you.

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
When did I say I cared about if someone enjoys praising or criticizing? When did I even mention praising either? I made a statement about why I think people disagree on here, and then stated how I couldn't imagine myself being a certain way. I can imagine why other people are that way. I said I couldn't imagine that for myself. Sounds terribly un-fun

You care enough to write out your thoughts repeatedly. It doesn’t take imagination to understand that not everyone is like you.

Reactions: Sol and kilowatt

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You care enough to write out your thoughts repeatedly. It doesn’t take imagination to understand that not everyone is like you.
I like how he’s complaining about how much he dislikes that people complain about the Kings. He has no issue bitching about fans but can’t fathom why fans will bitch about the team and enjoy it the same way he does. Lol dudes nuts.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about the team. It's just upsetting to see the same issues year after year. The power play last year was one area where most Kings fans were really excited and they were playing great out of the gate on the power play last preseason, precisely because Hiller took over the power play. We've been asking for external hires for a long time, we finally got one, and it worked. Hell, some of us were asking for Hiller long before we even hired him. Here's a great article as to why.

The difference between us is that you can't imagine going about your sports fandom in any other way and I can. That's on you.
Wasn't talking about you, and I understand where you're coming from in this reply. There have been times where I was much more frustrated with the Kings and front office, but IMO there's still much more to be excited about these past two years than the prior years. It's not all rainbows and sunshine though, far from it, I am aware of that. I just approach my fandom differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad