GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @9:00pm PST/12:00am EST 9/22-23/23 game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
You care enough to write out your thoughts repeatedly. It doesn’t take imagination to understand that not everyone is like you.
Repeatedly? show me where else I expressed that thought. I was in a conversation with somebody who I hit ignore on, and than expressed my feeling why I think people disagree on here

You can interpret that however you want, you can continue to be upset about it if you want, but that's on you not me

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
PLD not looking like he’s worth Vilardi, Kupari, AI and a 2nd.
This is not surprising, we lost 40 goals in total by bringing in 27 and paid a 2nd on top.
Also Vilardi brings so much more to the table than goals while Dubois is known to be lazy and unmotivated.
No idea how people come to the conclusion we didn't get fleeced in that deal

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Oh man PLDs lazy looking playstyle definitely makes him a target. Reminds me of Carter.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Repeatedly? show me where else I expressed that thought. I was in a conversation with somebody who I hit ignore on, and than expressed my feeling why I think people disagree on here

You can interpret that however you want, you can continue to be upset about it if you want, but that's on you not me
1695451603526.jpeg

Reactions: Sol

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
This is not surprising, we lost 40 goals in total by bringing in 27 and paid a 2nd on top.
Also Vilardi brings so much more to the table than goals while Dubois is known to be lazy and unmotivated.
No idea how people come to the conclusion we didn't get fleeced in that deal
Dubois had 50 points in 41 games at one point last year, and according to some Jets fans single handedly willed them into the playoffs based on his play. Apparently can be really tough to play against, and a very effective player. He'll be around even better players in LA

Of course the jury is still out on him in LA but I dont think we should write him off just yet.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
still no one wants the puck

just content to pass around the perimeter

Reactions: Sol

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
This is surely just pre-season PLD, right? He doesn't look this unengaged and unmotivated normally, right? RIGHT?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Really hope Byfield really turns it on this year. I fear that him being anchored to such a big line makes him play a lot more conservatively rather than exploring his skillset.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Well, the Australian fans got to see a pretty good preseason game with a fight, a pretty goal (from the Coyotes), an almost-comeback an extended 6-on-5, an empty-netter... so the game was a success in that regard. Oh, and a shootout for kicks I see now.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
no sense getting too low over this but yeah, same ole kings

at least it was a fun spectacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad