GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @9:00pm PST/12:00am EST 9/22-23/23 game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
the LA train horn over the speakers doesn't quite have the same effect haha

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
what a f***ing horrible play by keller lol, behind the back no look pass into the slot with no teammates there

Reactions: Trash Panda

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Everybody having a meltdown about the season just 40 minutes into the first game of the preseason color me surprised

You're right, it's just this one game, not the same shit we've seen for the past five years

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
6 goals halfway through this game. Can't have more games like this in the regular season. I'm not going to rag on them too much when its literally game 1 of preseason, but the goaltending and defense nearly killed this team last year. Can't outscore our problems

Reactions: Trash Panda

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The Kings are going to be such a weird team this year.

They will score.
Have the worst goaltending tandem in the NHL
All while having the worst goaltending they will play the trap as if they have a good goaltender in the back.

This is going to be hilarious this year. Our goals for and goals against this year are going to beer league.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You're right, it's just this one game, not the same shit we've seen for the past five years
I think most real fans know that the preseason is a glimpse of what the regular season will look like. The Kings got their backs blown out last year in the pre-season and that didn’t stop until December.

Definitely some of the demons from last year are still very visible preseason or not.

Reactions: Johnny Utah

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yiiiikes fiala

doubled up on the limpdick pass by chasing it down

thanks copley

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
This is what we've seen for the past 5 years? kinda weird we made the playoffs the past 2 years doesn't exactly add up

But yeah man, if you're going to actually try to defend having a meltdown 40 minutes into the first preseason game

You're never going to sound logical and or sensical. Just emotional

bland

Jul 1, 2004
6 goals halfway through this game. Can't have more games like this in the regular season. I'm not going to rag on them too much when its literally game 1 of preseason, but the goaltending and defense nearly killed this team last year. Can't outscore our problems
This is what should be expected from this team. They can't hold leads, and they have the talent to catch up from big deficits. Not a lot of control here, likely to be a high event team.

Reactions: Schrute farms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad