GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @9:00pm PST/12:00am EST 9/22-23/23 game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
what the f*** was that, fiala

This is what we've seen for the past 5 years? kinda weird we made the playoffs the past 2 years doesn't exactly add up

But yeah man, if you're going to actually try to defend having a meltdown 40 minutes into the first preseason game

You're never going to sound logical and or sensical. Just emotional
Who said I wanted to sound logical or sensical?

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Half a preseason game but Dubois seems very vanilla too me. If he produces it doesn't matter but I get the feeling he won't bring a lot of electricity.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I think most real fans know that the preseason is a glimpse of what the regular season will look like. The Kings got their backs blown out last year in the pre-season and that didn’t stop until December.

Definitely some of the demons from last year are still very visible preseason or not.
More emotional takes: "real fans know the preseason is a true glimpse into the regular season"

Right, the first few competitive hockey games in months for these players is a true representation of how the season will go

I swear is there anybody on this board who isn't either A) coping or B) thinking emotionally

Half a preseason game but Dubois seems very vanilla too me. If he produces it doesn't matter but I get the feeling he won't bring a lot of electricity.
This is the same guy that was in McDavids head and had Auston Matthews snapping his stick. He's going to be physical, and he's going to be tough to play against. Thats is if he plays with us how he did in Winnipeg

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
More emotional takes: "real fans know the preseason is a true glimpse into the regular season"

Right, the first few competitive hockey games in months for these players is a true representation of how the season will go

I swear is there anybody on this board who isn't either A) coping or B) thinking emotionally
Have you been comatose the last few pre seasons where the Kings started off the season exactly the same way they played in pre season. I know logic isn’t your forte but consider bowing out.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
If the Kings are going with Copley for the duration of the season we are in trouble...and Rittich and Talbot are Meh...Korpisalo would have been better

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Have you been comatose the last few pre seasons where the Kings started off the season exactly the same way they played in pre season. I know logic isn’t your forte but consider bowing out.
Except here its now "preseason is how they will start off the season"

Where before it was "the preseason is a glimpse into what the regular season will look like"

Two different things, If you had been clear in the first place I would have agreed

But I am aware you struggle in articulating yourself effectively so its okay I don't mind

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I hate listening to a bone-head brick-head like Stu Grimson,C'mon man hire somebody that was actually a Hockey player and not a punching Bag

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA

Trying to lodge the earliest possible take probably feels really exhilarating and righteous to you but I promise it carries no social currency and it's actually extremely hackneyed. Just fyi

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Except here its now "preseason is how they will start off the season"

Where before it was "the preseason is a glimpse into what the regular season will look like"

Two different things, If you had been clear in the first place I would have agreed

But I am aware you struggle in articulating yourself effectively so its okay I don't mind
Yeah and I qualified that comment because the PK
Is identical to last season which is a pretty big glimpse of how that will unfold. Stop trying so hard to come across as intelligent.

Trying to lodge the earliest possible take probably feels really exhilarating and righteous to you but I promise it carries no social currency and it's actually extremely hackneyed. Just fyi
Thank you for half baked interpretation.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Blake is a lunatic hitching the season to Copley and Talbot.
Really had no choice since he was up against the Wall with the Cap...he should have gone looking for goaltenders long before Quicker started to go "South"!I hear Jonathan Bernier is available

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
That's what quarter baked comments get. Anyone can see its pessimism and confirmation bias masquerading as a shrewd connecting of the dots.
Yeah. 1. Kings have had poor preseasons the last couple of years and that led to a few few months of bad hockey. 2. PK identical from last year. 3. Worst goaltending in the league.

Yeah Im really going out on a limb with these year long patterns. Lay off the Mikes hard lemonade baby girl because you can’t handle that blistering alcohol. Lol.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah and I qualified that comment because the PK
Is identical to last season which is a pretty big glimpse of how that will unfold. Stop trying so hard to come across as intelligent.

Thank you for half baked interpretation.
And nobody else expected our PP to be so good for any period of time last season. I'm sure when it was mediocre in the preseason you said yep! Pack it up boys, thats our PP for the year

You emotional fans never change in that you're always trying to pretend you know how the season will unfold, yet we all literally have no idea so you basically just end up whining. Don't be surprised when whining gets annoying lmfao

Putting you on ignore anyways, good luck Sol. Work on not being so emotional and whiny my friend

Reactions: BigBrown

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Really had no choice since he was up against the Wall with the Cap...he should have gone looking for goaltenders long before Quicker started to go "South"!I hear Jonathan Bernier is available
Instead of spending the $ on Dubois he could have spent that cap around 4 million on a 3c and 4 million on a goalie.
He thinks they can get on with Copley and Talbot and its a real gamble.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
And nobody else expected our PP to be so good for any period of time last season. I'm sure when it was mediocre in the preseason you said yep! Pack it up boys, thats our PP for the year

You emotional fans never change in that you're always trying to pretend you know how the season will unfold, yet we all literally have no idea so you basically just end up whining. Don't be surprised when whining gets annoying lmfao
Wait, you assumed that no one expected a change of the PP after Marco Sturm left? Insanity lol. Speak for yourself. I’m going to stop replying to you. Your lack of coherency is mind numbing enjoy the game darling.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Pretty sure it wasn't the same. People were optimistic about the Hiller signing and thought even if things looked bad, it would have been a learning curve with a new powerplay coach.

Reactions: kilowatt and Sol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad