Rumor: 2023 Free Agency and Trade Rumors: Will Sleepy Mac wake up for the deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I want a Centre, or a goal scoring winger.

If you’re going to roll with JTC and Newhook at 2/3C you need to beef up the wings a little bit more. The Avs have plenty of grit/puck pursuit on the wings, another scorer would help.

Aside from that, a cheap depth D to push MacDermid down the rotation would be nice.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I want a Centre, or a goal scoring winger.

If you’re going to roll with JTC and Newhook at 2/3C you need to beef up the wings a little bit more. The Avs have plenty of grit/puck pursuit on the wings, another scorer would help.

Aside from that, a cheap depth D to push MacDermid down the rotation would be nice.
I would have much prefered if you said push MCDermid "out of" instead of "down" the rotation.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019

1676832955349.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
We still don't know for sure if EJ will get LTIR until the end of the regular season.

Also IMO the Avs will be looking for last minute bargain bin deals instead of paying extra to make sure that they won't miss their guy like the Leafs did with ROR.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Why is everyone freaking out because we haven’t traded for a bonafide 2C well before the actual deadline? Lol we are 7 points out of top of the west and we’ve been completely dismantled health wise all season.
Because Compher sucks. Heading into the playoffs with him as the 2C will neuter one of our scoring lines.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Why is everyone freaking out because we haven’t traded for a bonafide 2C well before the actual deadline? Lol we are 7 points out of top of the west and we’ve been completely dismantled health wise all season.
We still need that #2C or a top-6 winger. That said, I'm not worried about it yet. I trust our management. But it needs to be addressed, and I'm sure it will be.

Reactions: Avaholic29

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad