GDT: 2023-24 season game 54 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 2/20/24

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Not that CBJ fans want our pity because let’s be honest, Kings haven’t done squat since the last cup win, but that’s definitely one org id like to see do well… not against the Kings obvs… but I definitely feel for those fans. Hopefully with a new GM, they will see a team that can compete.

Good to see the Kings win at home. Byfield is such a pleasure to watch. PL is looking good. Cam was VERY solid especially in that third. The boys are slowly getting their confidence back, maybe?

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Hiller's not afraid to mix up the lines when things aren't working, which I really enjoy. Turcotte has shown without a doubt that he absolutely belongs and should never see the AHL ever again. I'd like to see his TOI grow before the playoffs so he's not a liability when the going gets tough.

What else there to say about Byfield? Absolute stud. Didn't think we'd see him achieve this in LA. 42 points in 52 games, what's the ceiling? Could he reach PPG some day? As it stands, he's on pace for a top 20 season for LA post-lockout (not a particularly high bar: NHL Stats)

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
image.20210726.png

In honor of a successful cookie night, I recommend Panera Bread's 'Kitchen Sink Cookie'.

It's only 800 calories for one cookie (and that's being conservative). So you know it's good.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Send like Lizotte is close to returning so he'll probably just replace Arvy. They'll probably do something like

78-11-9
22-24-12
55-80-38
28/34-48-61

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Send like Lizotte is close to returning so he'll probably just replace Arvy. They'll probably do something like

78-11-9
22-24-12
55-80-38
28/34-48-61
I'd be happy to get an 8th rounder for this guy. Unfortunately Turcs is the first to go when Lizzo and Grundstrom comes back.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
This is a game where LA could have easily blown the lead. Very sloppy.

You can chalk it up to "first game back" but I thought the messiness was kind of discouraging. Especially at home.

PLD sure can be a handful for defenders to deal with when he actually decides he wants to play.

Reactions: chris kontos

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
A nice feeling when they beat the crap out of a bad te

it's abundantly clear that education didn't click with you
Its like my Father always said anything he ever learned he taught himself...there are very few Good Teachers,most are mundane,boring,with little to no Personality...and most should have spared the kids misery and chosen a different profession if you can call Teaching a profession...and don't get me on PE Instructors because most of them were,are a joke who wouldn't know how to teach or instruct kids if their pathetic lives depended on it

Reactions: hn777

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
More importantly, what does Todd’s number 1 fan make of the Kings winning under Hiller?
I think it's great...don't give a flying f*** who's coaching as long as we are winning. Still don't think it was a TM issue though...however, Hiller appear to have got these guys to get their heads out of their asses. So, good on him.

How'd you like that Bustfield goal?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Arvy injury has me feeling a bit melancholy about this game. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Byfield and PLD are really fun to watch together right now
Man if the Kings can get the top 3 lines going and contributing every night this could to be a lot of Fun again

So if Arvy is Injured again JAD draws in and Kings bring up Thomas or Chromiak from the Reign?

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
All those games JAD started while Turcotte rotted away in Ontario... now he only got 8 min tonite. Wake the f*** up Koala offspring. Clarke and Spence need to play. The team still looks shaky.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I think it's great...don't give a flying f*** who's coaching as long as we are winning. Still don't think it was a TM issue though...however, Hiller appear to have got these guys to get their heads out of their asses. So, good on him.

How'd you like that Bustfield goal?
I love the goal almost as much as I loved Todd’s firing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad