GDT: 2023-24 season game 54 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 2/20/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GGzIk8eawAAkuNc

Los Angeles Kings(27-16-10, 64pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Columbus Blue Jackets(17-26-10 44pts, Last in Metro)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

9PLMFcO.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
USHy323.png

krCr3Fs.png

YPHAtd4.png

wPwsdBR.png

Scratches: Arthur Kaliyev, Jordan Spence
Injuries: Blake Lizotte, Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley
Covid: N/A

:cbj

tyiKvYV.png

eWmaJy4.png

864hxTd.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
JAD
24 Games,
1 goal, 3 assist, -3

Career
120 Games
15 goals, 13 assist, -29

Kings need to get back to playing physical. They took the night off in Pittsburgh & got bailed out by Kempe late. Back to back on 3 in 4 so it's understandable. No excuses tonight.

4th line may need more than 5 minutes if Kopi is going to make it to the post season.

Reactions: ru4reals and tny760

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
JAD
0.167 PPG this season
0.23 PPG career

Underperforming his career stats this year.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
JAD
24 Games,
1 goal, 3 assist, -3

Career
120 Games
15 goals, 13 assist, -29

Kings need to get back to playing physical. They took the night off in Pittsburgh & got bailed out by Kempe late. Back to back on 3 in 4 so it's understandable. No excuses tonight.

4th line may need more than 5 minutes if Kopi is going to make it to the post season.
i've noticed that too, that physicality that won them the first game under hiller has been pretty much absent

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
JAD
24 Games,
1 goal, 3 assist, -3

Career
120 Games
15 goals, 13 assist, -29

I'll be the first one to bash this team for not playing physical but the NJ game had a little bit of edge to it, they played physical in Boston and I don't feel like they took the night off in Pittsburgh.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
The Kings most certainly DID NOT take the night off in Pittsburgh. I have no idea how someone could watch that game and think that.
Cycling in the corner, setting for bad angle shots & not fighting to the crease. They played right into Pittsburgh's hands. Pit ran same strat Sutter used to. Wear the opponents down & make them think they're winning with bad shots.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
Cycling in the corner, setting for bad angle shots & not fighting to the crease. They played right into Pittsburgh's hands. Pit ran same strat Sutter used to. Wear the opponents down & make them think they're winning with bad shots.
kings got a lot of high quality shots, jarry played really well till the 3rd

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
The Kings generated more high danger chances than Pittsburgh. LA controlled most of the play.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

You know there are these called shot charts that completely blows your "bad shots" theory to kingdom come right? You can't honestly look at Sundays shot chart and think the majority of shots they took were "bad"

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

that's just not accurate at all, in addition to 60% of all shots and high dangers shots and chances, nearly 70% xGF. Especially in the third, so the 'wear them down' had the opposite effect on the Kings playing their 3rd in 4th nights on the road across the country.

20232024-20865-5v5.png

Reactions: theMajor

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
JAD
24 Games,
1 goal, 3 assist, -3

Career
120 Games
15 goals, 13 assist, -29

JAD will be promoted not demoted after looking at these stats. Of all the players that needs to go it's JAD but nah just keep rolling him out there. LOL.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
that's just not accurate at all, in addition to 60% of all shots and high dangers shots and chances, nearly 70% xGF. Especially in the third, so the 'wear them down' had the opposite effect on the Kings playing their 3rd in 4th nights on the road across the country.

View attachment 822860
Bring back the dominant losses! I've seen that before. King's get shutout if Kempe doesn't get a double deflection or goalie can't keep his stick on the ice.

The King's to be successful need to play phisical & go to the paint. It's simple. They don't have the high-end snipers. Which leads to maps like that & a shutout until the last 5 min.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad