GDT: 2023-24 season game 54 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 2/20/24

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Did Fox just spend 15 seconds gushing about Laferriere when it was actually Lewis who made those plays?

Laferriere came on the ice right after he stopped talking.

Reactions: chris kontos

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Trust me, I get it. I've subbed reffed my beer league and even that slow ass game is tough. It's not that I can't keep up physically I just suck at reffing. Even though you're right there it's easy to doubt yourself.
I had games this year that made me think maybe I was too old to do it. I’m 36 lol. For basketball the physical battle is the hardest part, the better they are the faster you have to run. You have to run so much without thinking about it. I dunno how these guys skate like this for 60 minutes.

The refs tonight have been terrible so I’m not saying anything about that, I just wanted to say if anyone thinks it’s easy no way

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
NHL officials are the equivalent of school teachers who work 9 months a year, use 10 year old tests, and act like they have the hardest job in the world. Refs are awful. I can’t state how much I hate refs.
Teachers over rated over paid and under whelming...met very few worth their pay

Reactions: Sol

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that was an elite screen from sillinger

that's probably why elvis was so mad

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Keep putting together the points and getting wins and the Kings will find themselves truly back in the hunt. One point behind Edmonton and four points behind Vegas with two games in hand, despite all the misery and toil, they are still right there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad