Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Apparently the Lakers want him and he wants to play there so that sure looks like a ( unofficial for now ) done deal.

Crap, he would have added some solid bench depth, hopefully they can get a decent player to help add more depth to the roster.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I watch the Heat game. In My Opinion Robinson fouled Brown by locking his arm with Brown's arm. Then Brown using his arm threw Robinson to the ground. Brown correctly drew a Flagrant 1 foul. This gave Robinson 2 FT that he made. Later Brown got 2 FTs and he missed both. The Celtics we're lucky to not lose by this swing of 4 points, they won by 4 points. Brown is still complaining after the game about the Robinson issue and how Robinson complained afterwards. Brown is also complaining about the Heat playing Physical during games..

Jaylen, just take your licks and move on winning games or call in sick.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I watch the Heat game. In My Opinion Robinson fouled Brown by locking his arm with Brown's arm. Then Brown using his arm threw Robinson to the ground. Brown correctly drew a Flagrant 1 foul. This gave Robinson 2 FT that he made. Later Brown got 2 FTs and he missed both. The Celtics we're lucky to not lose by this swing of 4 points, they won by 4 points. Brown is still complaining after the game about the Robinson issue and how Robinson complained afterwards. Brown is also complaining about the Heat playing Physical during games..

Jaylen, just take your licks and move on winning games or call in sick.
I cannot stand Duncan Robinson and the Miami Heat, including their grease ball coach.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Duncan knew what he was doing by locking Browns arm.

They're both in the wrong, but Robinson clearly locked Browns arm, causing Brown to react that way

Wasn't the point. Agree both knew what they were doing. IMO Brown over reacted. iMO Brown should let it go, it is over.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
They were so close to getting into halftime allowing less than 30 points. When you have a larger lead than what your opponents have scored, that's a good sign.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
They were so close to getting into halftime allowing less than 30 points. When you have a larger lead than what your opponents have scored, that's a good sign.
Really, a good sign? It outstanding when you score twice as much as the other team? Disgraceful effort from the Brooklyn Nets, former New Jersey Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad