Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
10 straight losses to Boston for Kyrie

Has he won here since he stomped on the leprechaun?
He's 0-5 in Boston since stomping on the logo.

21.4 points, 5 rebounds, 3.8 assists averages on 45/32/100 shooting splits with 2.4 turnovers per game and a -54 in those five games. The points, assists, field goal and 3 point percentage all below his career averages. That first game in the playoff sweep is the only game he's played well in the garden since that.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He's 0-5 in Boston since stomping on the logo.

21.4 points, 5 rebounds, 3.8 assists averages on 45/32/100 shooting splits with 2.4 turnovers per game and a -54 in those five games. The points, assists, field goal and 3 point percentage all below his career averages. That first game in the playoff sweep is the only game he's played well in the garden since that.

Beautiful.
That's what he gets for disrespecting our logo. But also for being an asshat.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Sweeney should go down and sign PK to replace Gryz as #6 d-man and PP QB.

I don't want Grzelcyk on the Bruins but still......

giphy.gif

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Jaylen still doesn't understand why Celtics fans boo Kyrie.

Let's stop asking Jaylen that question because he's gonna ride for his friend every time.

Reactions: Maine Fan

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think they are still mad about the finals a couple years ago lol

Edit: Jaylen mentioning they are still thinking about that right after I hit enter lmao oh you think??? Up 50 playing like your down 10

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
The type of game where Green will get stupid once again and sit out the rest of the season. Couldn’t happen to a bigger deserving asshat if he goes down that route. Would make Kerr’s head explode in real time. Hope the bench goads him into « being him » once more.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The Celtics are lapping the entire league in the regular season but I still can't shake the feeling that they're going to get taken to 7 games by the Pacers in the first round before escaping and then running into Erik Spoelstra in the ECF again and going down to a team they should kill.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The Celtics are lapping the entire league in the regular season but I still can't shake the feeling that they're going to get taken to 7 games by the Pacers in the first round before escaping and then running into Erik Spoelstra in the ECF again and going down to a team they should kill.
hope not, but that is always a fear with the top dawd.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That's what I fear. Until they can prove they can get over that last hurdle. That hump. I'm going to not trust them.

I'm just enjoying the ride for now.

Reactions: Maine Fan

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
They have legit 5 all star caliber starters and a good bench. Can play big, small, at 3 and in paint. Only injures should/could do them in with their depth. Home court is so big in the NBA (understatement of the year) and they should have it thru game 7. It is their time…. Btw - would love to see the Vegas explanation on home court advantage in the NBA because there is no reasonable explanation solely on quality of play so they must factor in « other » elements in a big way…. Would love to see that card…

Reactions: sarge88

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Might happen, but it won't. They are an automatic to the ECF unless they suffer injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad