EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
The defence is set to start the season:

Matheson-Kovacevic
Guhle-Savard
Xhekaj-Harris

Norlinder or Barron

Hoping for Barron in Laval.

Unless Kent is doing a trade, Heineman is also going in Laval to start the season.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

Matheson-Kovacevic
Guhle-Savard
Xhekaj-Harris

Norlinder or Barron

Unless Kent is doing a trade, Heineman is also going in Laval to start the season.
Pas fort. Pas fort.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
So the 23 man roster has to be set by 5pm today correct?

They still have to cut 2 players. Who do you guys think they'll cut? Barron is a no brainer for me.....After that it gets dicey. I guess Heineman, but I did like what I saw from him, especially towards the end of pre-season.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Matheson-Kovacevic
Guhle-Savard
Xhekaj-Harris

Norlinder or Barron

Houle is going to have his work cut out for him and his staff with so many highly touted prospects all needing attention and ice time.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Houle is going to have his work cut out for him and his staff with so many highly touted prospects all needing attention and ice time.
Not necessarily- as we can now see with Norlinder, there was a specific development focus for the player, not just simply racking up TOI, but identified opportunities to help defensive development

Which leads me to believe each of the core prospects have certain pre-identified areas of focus & their TOI will be managed to maximize those areas of development need

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyson

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
The plot twist nobody saw coming; Primeau is taking the wheel.

SmartSelect_20230913-144635_X.jpg

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I am confused about the whole depp thing. First I was told we gotta lotta depp. Then you guys here a couple of days ago telling me we don't got no depp. Now again we have depp. You can see how a fella would get confused.
I'm guessing you're new to the Habs forum despite being a member since 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If Lindstrom clears I think he still stays up as the 7th D. They just want the option of sending him down if needed. I think Barron is Laval bound which isn't a bad thing. I wish they had a place for Heineman though, I like his overall game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad