2022 NHL Draft Prospects

LOVETHISGAME

Mar 12, 2018
Hi guys, I scouted the Boston breakout this pass weekend , mostly the Canadian Teams.

JRC was impressive to watch.
Aidan Castle that's the right name and he will be an impact player.

2 players that stood out for me from the MONTREAL region were the following kids:

Lions BTAAA North , J. Rozzi was a scoring machine as usual he makes things happen when on the ice.

Lions BTAAA South, J. Vetrano , is a big energy kid, under the radar on these boards, but he really impressed me and his work ethic above anyone on that team.

M.Vidicek played well, he as good instinct of the game , but what really hurt him in this tournament, is he took penalties without any discipline and it almost cost his team the game on one occasion.

M.Mastrodomenico was not that effective, maybe a off tournament.

S. Bjorn played F and D , wasn't really effective , was ejected on the last game with a hit from behind.

Overall this wasn't a good indication for both teams, other than the 2 players I have mentioned.

These 2 names will make some waves on both of their teams this coming year.

Last edited:

Hot Hockey

Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, I scouted the Boston breakout this pass weekend , mostly the Canadian Teams.

JRC was impressive to watch.
Aidan Castle that's the right name and he will be an impact player.

2 players that stood out for me from the MONTREAL region were the following kids:

Lions BTAAA North , J. Rozzi was a scoring machine as usual he makes things happen when on the ice.

Lions BTAAA South, J. Vetrano , is a big energy kid, under the radar on these boards, but he really impressed me and his work ethic above anyone on that team.

M.Vidicek played well, he as good instinct of the game , but what really hurt him in this tournament, is he took penalties without any discipline and it almost cost his team the game on one occasion.

M.Mastrodomenico was not that effective, maybe a off tournament.

S. Bjorn played F and D , wasn't really effective , was ejected on the last game with a hit from behind.

Overall this wasn't a good indication for both teams, other than the 2 players I have mentioned.

These 2 names will make some waves on both of their teams this coming year.
Wow.... you must really not like Vidicek, Mastrodomenico, Bjorn or basically any opinion that I’ve put out there. It just shows how childish you really are. It only shows you don’t know too much about hockey by putting down these players. If you really don’t think these players are any good, just say they are no good in your opinion and move on.

LOVETHISGAME

Mar 12, 2018
Wow.... you must really not like Vidicek, Mastrodomenico, Bjorn or basically any opinion that I’ve put out there. It just shows how childish you really are. It only shows you don’t know too much about hockey by putting down these players. If you really don’t think these players are any good, just say they are no good in your opinion and move on.
If your a so called scout then you realize it's my opinion not yours, its what I like to see in players, if you were there this weekend in Boston you can give us your take on the Canadian players, and I will respect your opinion of the players that played in the tournament, btw! I never said they were no good, read my post maybe you seem angry about 2 players that played better than your son or client, I imagining , personally I don't think you have a clue what your talking about, you even misspelled a player's name, get your facts straight, and you move on.

Reactions: 99664987

Hot Hockey

Aug 26, 2018
If your a so called scout then you realize it's my opinion not yours, its what I like to see in players, if you were there this weekend in Boston you can give us your take on the Canadian players, and I will respect your opinion of the players that played in the tournament, btw! I never said they were no good, read my post maybe you seem angry about 2 players that played better than your son or client, I imagining , personally I don't think you have a clue what your talking about, you even misspelled a player's name, get your facts straight, and you move on.
How did your son do in the tournament?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Get a room or at least take this to private messages, I keep coming in here to see updates and it’s just a lot of bickering over 14 year old kids.

Keep it positive please. I think it’s great to hear about kids who are starting to really stand out amongst there peers but the last page of this thread is exactly why a lot of people are weirded out by adults talking so seriously about junior high aged kids playing sports.

Hot Hockey

Aug 26, 2018
Heard the 2019 NHL draft is considered to be a very strong and deep draft. What’s the word on the 2020 and 2021 drafts in terms of depth? We already hear a lot about Lafrenière going 1st overall for the 2020 draft, but is there depth afterwards?

Last edited:

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Heard the 2019 NHL draft is considered to be a very strong and deep draft. What’s the word on the 2020 and 2021 drafts in terms of depth? We already hear a lot about Lafrenière going 1st overall for the 2021 draft, but is there depth afterwards?
There’s a million threads by which you could answer these questions, right on this very board. You called yourself a scout, but don’t already have even a brief amount of knowledge on these things, and don’t know that Lafreniere is up for the 2020 draft, not 2021? :rolleyes:

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Yea so I’ll confirm the LSL for the draft are pretty accurate, scoutman’s list is good though I’d make changes in his QC list, Swan prolly #2 pick rn, for that draft. A D man is going first overall I truly believe that.

I’ll throw in Dumais, Verreault, goalie Charles-Edouard Gravel in there, there’s talent outside of LSLz

Hot Hockey

Aug 26, 2018
Yea so I’ll confirm the LSL for the draft are pretty accurate, scoutman’s list is good though I’d make changes in his QC list, Swan prolly #2 pick rn, for that draft. A D man is going first overall I truly believe that.

I’ll throw in Dumais, Verreault, goalie Charles-Edouard Gravel in there, there’s talent outside of LSLz
If Swan, or any of the others threaten the school route then they might drop down the list big time. I would agree that my pick to go 1st overall right now would be a D..... I don’t think Warren, Luneau or Charbonneau would go the school route so they would certainly go very high in the draft.

I would also add Vetrano in that list and yes there’s definitely talent outside LSL.

Last edited:

Cyberzip

Sep 17, 2018
A couple western Canadian players:

- Aidan Hyra: elite two way defenseman, very smooth skater, punishing physically. undersized at 5’7” but already weighs about 175 lbs. one of the strongest kids I’ve ever seen. Elite shot and smart. Projected to go in the top 5 of the WHL draft

Sam Zagari: fast, skilled center who’s about 5’10”. Quick shot, hearing he has had a couple incidents invloving a bad attitude but has made lots of improvement over the last year and a half at CHA

Miguel Bouvier: 5’8” forward with blazing speed and tons of skill, sees the ice very well. Another top winnipeg player boycotting AAA to play for CHA.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
If Swan, or any of the others threaten the school route then they might drop down the list big time. I would agree that my pick to go 1st overall right now would be a D..... I don’t think Warren, Luneau or Charbonneau would go the school route so they would certainly go very high in the draft.

I would also add Vetrano in that list and yes there’s definitely talent outside LSL.
Yes exactly, it could happen.

All 3 of them in the Q.

Agreee he’s up there. 1 tier lower last time I saw him.

Hot Hockey

Aug 26, 2018
Yes exactly, it could happen.

All 3 of them in the Q.

Agreee he’s up there. 1 tier lower last time I saw him.
Btw, Gravel and Simard are Quebec players that this year are playing for Missisauga Senators I believe. If they continued to play there, would they be eligible for the OHL or QMJHL draft?

LOVETHISGAME

Mar 12, 2018
Wait the goalie Gravel ?

Not sure, depends on the parents home address and length of residency.

He will have to play in the Q route, because of the parents residence , his cousin Alexi Gravel is playing for Mooseheads in Halifax and he did the same thing.

Lastarza gone to Shattucks St-Mary will be top 5 pick if going to the Q.
Gravel gone to GTHL

Those 3 Ds will go Q route for sure, and Vetrano and Rozzi , my top 2 players that will excel this year without Lastarza being there. Vidicek -Dumais will do well too.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
He will have to play in the Q route, because of the parents residence , his cousin Alexi Gravel is playing for Mooseheads in Halifax and he did the same thing.

Lastarza gone to Shattucks St-Mary will be top 5 pick if going to the Q.
Gravel gone to GTHL

Those 3 Ds will go Q route for sure, and Vetrano and Rozzi , my top 2 players that will excel this year without Lastarza being there. Vidicek -Dumais will do well too.
Larstarza isn’t going to the Q IMO and I don’t have him too 5.

Vetrano and Dumais will have a coming out party and I think Rozzi finally gets the spotlight he deserves....

LOVETHISGAME

Mar 12, 2018
Larstarza isn’t going to the Q IMO and I don’t have him too 5.

Vetrano and Dumais will have a coming out party and I think Rozzi finally gets the spotlight he deserves....
I think time will tell and will see what plays out in the next year, it will be exciting to watch these 04s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad