Prospect Info: 2022-23 Prospect Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
at least someone else gets it
No but seriously. You're correct obviously. But possibly there's gonna be some emotions for young Skyler, especially if there are no particularly good contract offers on the table come the August 16 date. But I guess there will be some competition and auction even, despite him being no earth-shatterer.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Happy with Seeley for staying with it during a tough freshman season. He was like -28 or something early on and in his final 35 games he scored 4 goals and 13 assists and had a +2 over that time. Not a bad 20 year old season down there. I still have a lot of hope his style of game will play up. He just has to find a special teams unit to thrive on. Plenty of time. Will probably play his ELC in the minors.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
According to CapFriendly he is listed on the Canes' reserve list.

Any chance he receives a contract?
QOed by Canes in 2022, will be on Canes reserve list until 2025.

Signed a two year contract with Rauman Lukko in FEL for 2022-24, but there's always the NHL clause. Lukko had a disappointing spring after a strong fall and they changed their head coach for 2023-24. I'd think he'd might be pryable. His previous stint in NA was messed up by COVID-19 arrangements, so it's anyone's guess if that makes him less or more eager to return.

Reactions: DaveG

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
QOed by Canes in 2022, will be on Canes reserve list until 2025.

Signed a two year contract with Rauman Lukko in FEL for 2022-24, but there's always the NHL clause. Lukko had a disappointing spring after a strong fall and they changed their head coach for 2023-24. I'd think he'd might be pryable. His previous stint in NA was messed up by COVID-19 arrangements, so it's anyone's guess if that makes him less or more eager to return.
Is he nhl ready right now?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Speaking of Robidas, he is the top 5 in scoring in the playoffs with 24 points. 11 goals and 13 assists, +17.
His team lost it first game of the playoffs in the 4th round. They are up 2-1.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveG and geehaad

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I think the date for players drafted out of the CHL is June 1st so not a lot of time left.
You think correctly.

Technically, the CBA requires that for the team to keep the drafted non-college NA player's rights beyond the first June 1 after the draft (and for another year), the team needs to make a Bona Fide Offer to the player by that time. But apparently, as a rule, these offers get unceremoniously made by the teams and rejected by the players. Probably the AHL minimum terms just are that offensive.

A "Bona Fide Offer" is an offer of an SPC which is for a period corresponding to the Player's age as required under Section 9.1(b) of this Agreement, is to commence at the start of the next League Year, offers at least the Minimum Paragraph 1 Salary as set forth in Section 11.12 of this Agreement for each League Year covered by such offer and remains open to the Player for at least thirty (30) days after receipt of the offer by the Player. A Bona Fide Offer may be conditioned upon acceptance by the Player within thirty (30) days and carries no right to salary arbitration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad