Prospect Info: 2022-23 Prospect Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Tomorrow starts prospect activities at Prospect camp. They were due to arrive today.

Im looking forward to a few of the players:

Morrow. Is he worth all the hype? I am thoroughly ready to make people angry stll making Makar references until he disappoints.

Robidas. The guy is smaller and tried his best to carry his bottom feeding team. I think he could move himself up the charts some with some talent around him. He had good offensive numbers and played decently good defense but, his numbers could pop when he isnt the sole focus / having to take all the tough draws.

Pashin. another small guy who didnt get much time out of the development league. Is his defense that bad and how does his offensive game look?

Blake. were all those numbers because he was in the USHL or does he have more than his draft profile suggested.

Rizzo. Is he worth a contract and bring to the AHL or was he a beneficiary of being a fairly stacked team?

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
1657503347144.png

CAROLINA HURRICANES 2022 PROSPECTS DEVELOPMENT CAMP SCHEDULE

(On-ice sessions in bold)

Sunday, July 10

Player arrival (No media availability)

Monday, July 11

• 9:30 a.m.: Fitness testing
  • 12:30 p.m.: On-ice testing
Tuesday, July 12

• 9 a.m.: Skills sessions
Wednesday, July 13

• Team event (No media availability)
Thursday, July 14

• 9 a.m.: Skills sessions
  • 4 p.m.: Full-team 3-on-3

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

ONO94

Jan 18, 2010
Any idea if they will have live streams of any of the goings on? I seem to remember that some of the events were live streamed in the past--but my memory is not reliable...

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
because too early overreactions are required,

looking at Canes Country at all the resistance skate videos, Pashin went the farthest but didnt look as smooth as some of the others.

Lucas Mercuri took the shortest amount of time to be able to skate through the resistance.

Montgomery is just huge compared to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad