Prospect Info: 2022-23 Prospect Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
If you want to catch Webber and Fensmore, ESPN2 has their game on at 2pm eastern.

To me watching that game would just be a reminder that we all wanted Lane Hutson and the Borg didn't listen to us and now we get to watch him go crazy and probably become the next Sam Girard or Torey Krug or whoever while we're over here just Glebbing around.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Rizzo and Denver come on at 5:30 eastern on ESPNNews

To me watching that game would just be a reminder that we all wanted Lane Hutson and the Borg didn't listen to us and now we get to watch him go crazy and probably become the next Sam Girard or Torey Krug or whoever while we're over here just Glebbing around.
or we could have got Commesso instead of Gunler. hutson gets pushed around even in college.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Penn State tried to clog the middle the whole third and blocked a ton of shots. They also had a bunch of penalties. Unfortunately Michigan finally scored on a PP with 8 minutes to go. 1-1. On to OT.

Reactions: DaveG

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I'm not going to make it if this ends up being another one of those 5ot marathons like we had last year
Still recovering from pancreatitis so no work here for me tomorrow so I hope we do get one of those again. :laugh:

I don't think it will happen though.

Brindy has to be psyched Skyler is heading to the Frozen Four.

Reactions: DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad