Screenshot_20220617-002734_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-002808_Chrome.jpg

Wise words.

Reactions: pgm16

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Even brighter when they trade Tatum for a lottery pick and try all over again
Why the f*** are we running a 24 year old out of town because of a finals loss?

He sucked. He knows he sucked. It is what it is. Shit happens.

Just a f***ing nonsense narrative from mostly spoiled babies who have grown up with successful teams, and an older generation who's lost sight of how sports tend to work.

Reactions: Alicat and pgm16

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

Just a f***ing nonsense narrative from mostly spoiled babies who have grown up with successful teams, and an older generation who's lost sight of how sports tend to work.

had 13 points. nice pearl clutching

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Was sarcasm

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Celtics have 3 stars if Timelord is healthy.
Timelord is great but it's hard for me to call someone a star if they can't get a bucket in multiple ways. Rudy Gobert is the same, they are both elite defensively but i don't think any Jazz or Celtics fan would want them taking the final shot unless it was a lob at the rim.

It's a big summer for ownership, the moves they made at the deadline got them under the tax but they unintentionally became a tax team by making the finals and i'll believe them going deep into the tax once i see it but the team needs more and they have the salaries and Fournier tpe that expires on July 18th that would work financially to trade for everyone in the league apart from Curry, Harden, LeBron, Westbrook and Wall.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Timelord is great but it's hard for me to call someone a star if they can't get a bucket in multiple ways. Rudy Gobert is the same, they are both elite defensively but i don't think any Jazz or Celtics fan would want them taking the final shot unless it was a lob at the rim.

It's a big summer for ownership, the moves they made at the deadline got them under the tax but they unintentionally became a tax team by making the finals and i'll believe them going deep into the tax once i see it but the team needs more and they have the salaries and Fournier tpe that expires on July 18th that would work financially to trade for everyone in the league apart from Curry, Harden, LeBron, Westbrook and Wall.
That’s fair in re: to Timelord. I do think he has the potential to develop at least a mid-range, he has softer touch than most rim runners (can see it in his FT%- 72% is pretty good for a player like him)

We will certainly see how committed Wyc is

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Die hard Habs fan and Warriors fan coming in peace (I think I might be the only serious Habs/Warriors fan on this site lol). I’ve been following this thread because it’s the only one active (for obvious reasons).

What a team the Celtics are, wow. I knew from like the first round that if the Dubs made the Finals, it would be them waiting. I was scared of them the whole time, and going into the series I really didn’t know if the Warriors could pull it off. There were moments in the series where it looked like the Celtics could just take over and dominate like no other team. In the end, I think the savvy and experience of the Warriors won out. I think the Celtics are the best team in the NBA, and Tatum and Co. Will be back here soon. I think Tatum learned some hard lessons and will be back next year on a mission. The dude just turned 24! And people act like he’s supposed to get everything right the first time.

Monster of a team that lived up to the hype for sure, and I think this experience puts them over the top next year. Idk how many serious fans are on this site, but cheers and your team will be back no doubt. Great series.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
That’s fair in re: to Timelord. I do think he has the potential to develop at least a mid-range, he has softer touch than most rim runners (can see it in his FT%- 72% is pretty good for a player like him)

We will certainly see how committed Wyc is
They certainly look worth the investment.

Doesn’t GS have like 100m more in cap/luxury penalties or something?

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I'm proud of their run. I learned a lot about basketball which I never followed before. Team will be even better next season and I expect Tatum to mature and with the experience he will turn into a winner.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Disappointing end to the season but if anybody had told me in early January ( when they were 3 games under .500 ) that after a couple of tweaks at the trade deadline that they be in the NBA Finals I would have told them to sober up and then get back to me. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad