1655439781097.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Maine Fan

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
And Curry is cocky yes, but he plays the game pretty clean. I'm sure he has some flops, but they are few compared to others. And he doesn't B1TCH nearly as much as most superstars. Heck he even admits to committing fouls from time to time unlike some
Tough to be a player his level without being cocky. I have no problem with Curry.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
@CDJ

Regarding the "cant run before you walk". I indeed said that. And I agree with you. He will 100% be better for this. LeBron didn't just win one out of thin air. Yes yes, I know he went to Miami. But still. Lots of talented superstars take a bit to get here. Heck, some NEVER get it.

Tatum will.

I feel for Horford tonight.

Reactions: pgm16 and Maine Fan

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
got to tip your cap to Klay Thompson.

he's been through hell the previous 2 seasons. And still is only a fraction of what he was before , but he made it back. Will be interesting to see if he is able to get close to his normal self.

Reactions: Maine Fan

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Tatum ends the finals with a statline of 21.5/6.8/7 on 36.2/41.8/53.8 shooting and averaging 3.8 turnovers per game. Worst finals from a teams best player since LeBron in 2011 and can't be that many worse in the last 30 years.

Reactions: ruhzy

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Igudala talking to Tatum and Draymond talking to Tatum AND Grant was interesting.

But make no mistake, he's been a fan of this Celtics team. His antics are annoying. But he plays this shit up.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
@CDJ

Regarding the "cant run before you walk". I indeed said that. And I agree with you. He will 100% be better for this. LeBron didn't just win one out of thin air. Yes yes, I know he went to Miami. But still. Lots of talented superstars take a bit to get here. Heck, some NEVER get it.

Tatum will.

I feel for Horford tonight.
My thoughts exactly. My heart breaks for Al. We don’t know whether or not he’ll get another chance unless they get back next year. The other guys I’m not as concerned about. I think they’ll develop further and will make it back soon, if not next year than the year after

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
There’s no answer to the team’s depth and lack of quality veterans on the free agent market so Brad has some work to do
I just think guys need to get healthy and they need to add one more bonafide rotation piece on the bench that can score. Easier said than done but they’ve got some tools to make it work

Bench got absolutely worked late in this series and I think it’s because White/Williams are too inconsistent offensively. Need a steadier offensive presence that isn’t a liability on D to help them out more. I’ll find myself perusing rosters until I find a few fits

Reactions: pgm16 and Alicat

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
It will be interesting to find out the injuries they played with. Who needs surgery in the offseason. The Celtics were better on paper but the Warriors were experienced and also had off the bench strength the Celtics lacked.

Hopefully we will add some help and have a better season.

Be honest, how many if you were thinking the Celtics in the Championship Series? Most I know were thinking making the playoffs. So here we are, game 6, of the Championship Series. IMO win or lose I had Curry as the series MVP. I was thinking Brown through game 4, but injuries or mental pressure made him a liability game 5 and 6. BTW we had a rookie coach against Steve Kerr, what a mismatch. As I said, the Celtics didn't have a player like Curry, he was the best.

Thanks Celtics, looking forward to next season.

Reactions: Fenway and Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca