Celtics/NBA 2022-2023 Regular Season Part 1 - Jaylen Brown believed to suffer facial fracture, will miss time

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
brogdon , pp, and a haul - that’s gotta start the convo

Does it? I guess it depends on how things shake up. They picked up Dinwiddie, so don't really need 2 more PGs.

Bridges is their new best player. He is signed relatively cheap for the next 3 years. And Brooklyn cant tank, so I just can't imagine him going anywhere.

They do have some veteran depth pieces like Crowder, Joe Harris, Seth Curry, maybe Royce O'Neal. Maybe some of these bits go and maybe they can get a couple younger players/picks.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Does it? I guess it depends on how things shake up. They picked up Dinwiddie, so don't really need 2 more PGs.

Bridges is their new best player. He is signed relatively cheap for the next 3 years. And Brooklyn cant tank, so I just can't imagine him going anywhere.

They do have some veteran depth pieces like Crowder, Joe Harris, Seth Curry, maybe Royce O'Neal. Maybe some of these bits go and maybe they can get a couple younger players/picks.
I mean would 4 non consecutive picks change your mind

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
NBA Trade deadline is Thursday.... YOU'RE SEEING REPORTS about Grant Williams/Pritchard, etc potentially dealt..... much like how the Kyrie sidebar was handled
I can't imagine Grant going, he is pretty important.....Pritchard....yes....he seems to have lost his shot, and playing time is WAY down so yeah

Gonna need a big game from Tates
surprised his shooting was really bad, and they still won....who would have thought

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
If they can add a athletic wing who can play d and hit the 3 ball at a decent clip they can roll out any type of lineup they want in the playoffs.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Wyc IS a phony with his this is the year statements. They will not beat the Bucks with this roster. Take that to the bank. I don't think beat the Suns, Warriors, or even Sixers either.

Yeah can't see how they can compete with the 76ers.

Now to take a big sip of tea and check last night's Celtics score when most of their starters were out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad