Celtics/NBA 2022-2023 Regular Season Part 1 - Jaylen Brown believed to suffer facial fracture, will miss time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
4th active Leading scorer all time behind Lebron/Durant/Harden; Russell Westbrook is close to being dealt to Utah in a 3 team trade that will involve Minnesota.....

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If Pritchard is traded ill be sad. He's going to be good playing everyday on another team. His defense has been great. Shut down Joel pretty damn good.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
They made a fool out of me. Big win. Too bad about Brown they obviously need him. Amazing win...I still say Philly wins eight out of ten with those lineups, but maybe they are soft if you defend them. Hoping for the best for Brown. Edit at least it did not look like an orbital fracture. It was right about where the jaw meets the teeth however. ...

Last edited:

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Danny Bails out the Lakers in a big way.

Lakers get:
Guards Malik Beasley and D'Angelo Russell, forward/center Jarred Vanderbilt
Timberwolves get: Guards Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Mike Conley, 2024 second-round pick (via lower of Memphis and Washington), 2025 and 2026 second-round picks (via Utah)
Jazz get: Guard Russell Westbrook, forward Juan Toscano-Anderson, center Damian Jones, 2027 first-round pick (via Lakers, top-four protected)

Apparently Lakers pick is top 4 protected, and if it is in top 4 it becomes a second in 2027

Who knows if this will actually make the lakers better, but this is 3 legitimate NBA players for their top 8 rotation, and they get rid of a guy who was a cancer there.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I just can't keep track of NBA stars anymore, by the time I remember that a player is on a certain team now, he demands a trade.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Can we jump in here and spend the draft capital to get bridges from Brooklyn?? It seemed hard to pry him from phoenix bc they’re trying to win and we don’t have much to give them to get closer to a chip but the nets stink out loud now and he’d be a great overpay candidate

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Can we jump in here and spend the draft capital to get bridges from Brooklyn?? It seemed hard to pry him from phoenix bc they’re trying to win and we don’t have much to give them to get closer to a chip but the nets stink out loud now and he’d be a great overpay candidate

But Brooklyn is trying to not completely suck Still So i can't see where a handful of really late first round picks makes them move him to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad