Celtics/NBA 2022-2023 Regular Season Part 1 - Jaylen Brown believed to suffer facial fracture, will miss time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
At least the dumba** didn't end up with the Lakers. The rumored deal I hear was Kyrie and Joe Harris to the Lakers for Westbrook and 2007 and 2009 1st round picks. There might have been some other junk included by both teams to make it work for the salary cap. That sure sounds a lot better then what Brooklyn ended up with. Kyrie on the Lakers would have scared the crap out of me as there was a 50% chance this would make the Lakers an immediate contender.....of course there was also a 50% chance there would have been a huge implosion on the Lakers.

I know a lot of us here are still mad about Kyrie leaving after proclaiming his intentions to return to the Celtics. But I know that I'm glad he didn't stick around to poison our team ( especially young guys like Tatum and Brown ) with all of his off-court BS. I think Boston fans should give him a standing ovation the next time he plays here and thank him for leaving. :nod:
Dinwiddle had previously been on the Nets....

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
With Rob Williams on floor they have a 110 defensive rating

Oh and 119.6 points per 48 minutes with Rob Williams on the court

Number 1 on both offensive and defensive ratings

Reactions: CDJ and EverettMike

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Seems good, but I gotta hear why it's bad from that one guy who hates Time-Lord.
Time-Lord is the key - guy can block 3 pointers he’s a unicorn

Brad needs to get a big guy to pull back Al’s minutes and keep Williams in one piece

They also seem to be struggling to much when Tatum out - his finger also is a concern

Glad Kyrie is gone

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
60-53 Celtics at the Half.... have not seen if Jaylen Brown had been declared OUT, but was not listed in the 1st half transcript, so Brown is OUT DUE to illness

Last edited:

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Anybody catch the highlights of Kyrie " It's never my fault " Irving's press conference today. He actually said this with a straight face:

- I did what I was supposed to do, took care of my teammates, was incredibly selfless in my approach to leading....
- I wish them well. I left them in fourth place.

This guy is truly clueless. :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: BMC and Fenway

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Anybody catch the highlights of Kyrie " It's never my fault " Irving's press conference today. He actually said this with a straight face:

- I did what I was supposed to do, took care of my teammates, was incredibly selfless in my approach to leading....
- I wish them well. I left them in fourth place.

This guy is truly clueless. :laugh:
Why should he change. He can do what he wants. Contract not going away. Guy should be out of the league and public. He plays the game off court a lot better than on the court. I think he feeds on controversy and actually plans things out. To bad the younger players are too stupid to see this. Some look up to him.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

and OKC steals the show despite that..... remember, the same Thunder team that dropped 150 on the C's not that long ago.... how are they not a favorite in the West w/ the youngest roster in the NBA;

ESPN Simulcasting C's and Sixers from TD Garden tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad