Celtics/NBA 2022-2023 Regular Season Part 1 - Jaylen Brown believed to suffer facial fracture, will miss time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Derrick White only player in HISTORY with
8 threes
10 assists
3 BLOCKS

In a game

Those that remember 98.5 Felger & then Jones that day of trade trashed White

It’s pathetic the one major sport I’m not elite at and rely on to these guys to give me guidance and F it up

They were either trolling or clueless on his game and personality

I’ve dumped them both for podcasts and never been happier

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I firmly believe that the Celtics are better than the Bucks. They also would have beaten them in last years playoffs even if Middleton wasn't out, as basically none of their 4 wins were particularly close. Although this series is bound to be the eastern finals and would probably be a very good one.

Great showing by the supporting cast. Impressive what Brad has assembled around the "big 4" over the years for very little value in return. Even the recent add, Muscala, does not look like a mere 2-3 minute depth guy.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
  • Haha
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Rob Williams is just a terrible match up against the Bucks. He can't shoot so lets Lopez camp the paint which is exactly what the Bucks want him to do and on defense the Bucks bigs like to shoot so he gets pulled away from the rim and isn't strong enough to stop Giannis. We just saw it in the playoffs but Mazzulla isn't going to dump on one of his players to the media.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Michael Jordan today on his Birthday donated 10 million to make a wish.What a legend this man is.

MJ: Hey young man, what is your wish?

Dying 10-year old: I wish that the Knicks would win an NBA Championship

MJ:
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Is injury-prone RW III still hurt? IMO he is hurt. He is a slow recoverer, IMO.

nope.... otherwise why did he play last night with the team short-handed as much as it was you started a guy who just was acquired last week as the starting Center in Muscala

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Rob Williams is just a terrible match up against the Bucks. He can't shoot so lets Lopez camp the paint which is exactly what the Bucks want him to do and on defense the Bucks bigs like to shoot so he gets pulled away from the rim and isn't strong enough to stop Giannis. We just saw it in the playoffs but Mazzulla isn't going to dump on one of his players to the media.

True. That's why Griffin and/or Muscala can make a difference with their 3pt shot. So Lopez cannot stay comfortable. We saw that last night that it can work.

Reactions: Mione134

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
well here's the final update for the final game of the 1st half tonight vs DET:

NO Gallinari/Brown; Kabengele one of your 2 way contracts is out for personal reasons; Muscala sits as a B2B after 44 minutes last night.

yes to Tatum/Al and we have a Marcus Smart sighting as Smart has been activated for tonight

RW III is Questionable and apparently Derrick White is 75% but might be available

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
honestly I just think they don’t want to give Milwaukee a lot of looks in the regular season that they’ll see in the playoffs and that’s why everybody sat and Timelord didn’t play much

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
nope.... otherwise why did he play last night with the team short-handed as much as it was you started a guy who just was acquired last week as the starting Center in Muscala
Only Joe Mazzulla and RW III know the answer but you must agree something was wrong. Why did Mazzulla use him so little? Because he is a bad coach? He certainly could have used him. He put him in when needed to get into the OT if I recall. IMO there is a smell. I respect you opinion, I could be wrong. BTW the players love to win, and love the coach or am I wrong about that as well?

honestly I just think they don’t want to give Milwaukee a lot of looks in the regular season that they’ll see in the playoffs and that’s why everybody sat and Timelord didn’t play much
That makes sense. Thanks

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Only Joe Mazzulla and RW III know the answer but you must agree something was wrong. Why did Mazzulla use him so little? Because he is a bad coach? He certainly could have used him. He put him in when needed to get into the OT if I recall. IMO there is a smell. I respect you opinion, I could be wrong. BTW the players love to win, and love the coach or am I wrong about that as well?
back to back scenario, too, you have to manage minutes.... it's why Muscala is not playing tonight....

absolutely, they also said we could've locked them out of home court had we pulled it out last night by virtue of the season series

game is not national tonight but NBC Sports Boston..... TNT starts All Star coverage Friday from SLC;

well..... White has a busted ear drum.... but is expected to play through it..... no RW III Tonight after all

Last edited:

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
back to back scenario, too, you have to manage minutes.... it's why Muscala is not playing tonight....

absolutely, they also said we could've locked them out of home court had we pulled it out last night by virtue of the season series

game is not national tonight but NBC Sports Boston..... TNT starts All Star coverage Friday from SLC;

well..... White has a busted ear drum.... but is expected to play through it..... no RW III Tonight after all
Yep, RW hurt out again.

His name was Jeff.

Is your name Jeff? Did you hate Tom Thomas?
No hate here but I probably said some bad stuff about him, WH visit, other stuff. So I was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad