2021 Season

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I'm having a hard time understanding how the Leafs and Sens can play in their home rinks, but the Marlies and BSens can't. There's something more to this.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Clinton Comets EHL

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Joel Bouchard, coach of the Laval Rocket, has a weekly segment on French radio here in Montreal. And today, he said that he doesn't expect the Canadian Division will be delayed by much (said it's more a question of days rather than weeks or a month or so). There is still the Ontario situation with the Marlies and baby Sens, but he says he expects that to be done over the next few days.

Reactions: Tao Jones and JMCx4

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Statement from Ontario sport minister Lisa MacLeod’s office to The Canadian Press on the AHL’s Canadian division. As it stands, the Belleville Senators and Toronto Marlies are still not allowed to play home games in the province.

EtapO0nXIAIGjxe

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Mtown17057

Oct 16, 2020
Two words: Merch ... Sales ... Fans are still fans, even if they can't attend the game.

ETA: Two more words: Game Worn .. Auctions .. OK, that's three words, but still.

No fan I know of the Hershey Bears care this year. Biggest fan base in league. They will all lose more money with the merch printed than they'll make.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
No fan I know of the Hershey Bears care this year. Biggest fan base in league. They will all lose more money with the merch printed than they'll make.
Pennsylvania isn't Arizona, and every Hershey Bears fan you know of is not every Hershey Bears fan. I'm confident that the marketeers understand fan psychology better than any of us do, and have strategized accordingly. History shows that if new team merch is offered (by sale or auction), fans will gobble it up for ridiculous sums of money. That tradition will not wither in great measure just because there is a pandemic. Sports collector enthusiasm is driven by positive emotions & responses, which the COVID-weary consumers are craving to exercise.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
then are u also proposing to tell the Bears to end their annual Teddy Bear Toss..... which for most teams are virtual in 2021

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00