2021 Season

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Note 2: No goal judges & no video reviews in the AHL this season. Faster games now, or will the on-ice crews just share a thermos of coffee while they chat about every missed call? :facepalm:

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
I know there are lots of fans that like to sit there, but I can't think of a worse spot to watch the game than directly behind the benches...

About the only good thing about seats behind the bench is if you are one of those people who enjoys A) seeing players stand up in front of you all game B)one of those who likes to watch the behind the scenes stuff such as your head coach telling the officials he sucks and to F off etc.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
That's where Mrs. JMC 'n' me sat at your home arena several years back (one of those auto-pick seating gotchas that Ticketmaster users often have to suffer). The only redeeming moment in the assigned seats - before we moved higher in the bowl - was when my wife got to suffer through watching a player get his cheek stitched up from about 5 feet away. :eek:
If you ever head this away again let me know and I'll hook you up with better seats...

Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
OK, I'll just go one day at a time on this AHLTV opening weekend schedule ...

ETA: Times listed are Central Standard Time.

AHLTV Schedule - Sat  6 Feb 2021.JPG

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The Canadiens just assigned Poehling & Fleury to Laval, which should be seen as a good sign that the Canadian Division should be getting ready to start.

Also saw that the Marlies called up some guys from the ECHL.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The Canadiens just assigned Poehling & Fleury to Laval, which should be seen as a good sign that the Canadian Division should be getting ready to start.

Also saw that the Marlies called up some guys from the ECHL.
Tell them to keep their gear packed. They're likely to be road warriors for a little while. :boredom:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tell them to keep their gear packed. They're likely to be road warriors for a little while. :boredom:

Whatever it takes to get the season going. Anthony Marcotte (Laval's pxp guy) said last week that he hears Laval will host Belleville this upcoming weekend. No confirmation yet, of course.

Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The most intriguing storyline from the Barracuda vs. Roadrunners pair this weekend is that San Jose is the "home team" with the games being played in Tucson's home arena. :huh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tao Jones

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I got my first look this evening at Nolan Foote, youngest son of 2-time Stanley Cup champion & Olympic Gold Medal winner Adam Foote, playing LW for the Binghamton Devils. Smooth skater, excellent puckhandler, and he recorded 1G & 1A (including the secondary assist on the GWG during OT) in the B-Devils' season opening victory @ Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He'll be one to watch. :popcorn:

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Any word on the NY AHL teams having fans? Will the Devils try to play some games in Binghamton now or has that ship sailed for this season?

all but Utica is what this means..... doubtful now you got the transfer from Binghamton to Newark that will be reversed.

Also Binghamton only hold 4710 for hockey, so they would be under the 10,000 limit mentioned in the graphic.

Reactions: Tao Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->