2021 Pre-Season Friendlies

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

some speculation that this might be the Week 1 vs Norwich team. Elliott starting in midfield again. I definitely think Keita and Milner are starting MW1 though at this point.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I would guess Alisson. As long as he's fit.
For sure. I probably forgot that sentence. But Alisson and Fabinho in for Elliot and Kelleher probably makes sense. Second “half” team is here:

There still isn’t a backup for Fabinho in the squad. Milner has kind of been in that role this preseason and it hasn’t been great. Still don’t know about any incomings left, but you would think that is where a player like Bissouma would be able to slot in. We don’t need another 8

Even with the first teams coming back, Klopp is still finding minutes for Kaide Gordon. Would not hate if we loaned him out to Blackburn (or something) like we did with Elliott.

Last edited:

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
United 3-0 up after 30 minutes against Everton in their final pre-season game. Fernandes with a nice free kick goal. United started with:
Martial
James Fernandes Greenwood
Matic van de Beek
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Wan-Bissaka
de Gea
Pogba, Fred and McTom on the bench. Sancho and Cavani not back in training yet. Lingard tested positive.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Community Shield pretty boring so far. Man City’s kit looks horrible, especially the font.

Reactions: gary69

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not that we’d have a runway battle like in Zoolander but I am going to go out on a limb and say we probably dress similar

not a fan of the alarm clock look. Would rather just do block letters/numbers
I like the zoolander challenge better tbh. You should see my magma.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad