Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
So yeah we're gonna do the room, use the link here to join:
Join the HFBoards Discord Server!

More the merrier, we used to get 40-50 people sometimes going in the old chats so let's bring it back :)

Recommend you join before the events so you don't have to futz around. Also in case HFBoards croaks out :laugh:

Whadda ya mean “in case”??

Already heard rumors the hamsters are going on strike that day.

Last edited by a moderator:

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
So yeah we're gonna do the room, use the link here to join:
Join the HFBoards Discord Server!

More the merrier, we used to get 40-50 people sometimes going in the old chats so let's bring it back :)

Recommend you join before the events so you don't have to futz around. Also in case HFBoards croaks out :laugh:
I was in there and then I got booted from the server. Was only there for like 5 minutes lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
There will be players listed in the top 32 that will be available when we pick but these are the guys listed in Bob's 2nd round that really interest me.

Morrow
Iorio
Winterton
Klimovich

Reactions: Grimes

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
There will be players listed in the top 32 that will be available when we pick but these are the guys listed in Bob's 2nd round that really interest me.

Morrow
Iorio
Winterton
Klimovich
Man, I had no idea Klimovich has rocketed up the charts that far after the U18s.

rt

May 13, 2004
Bummer that the draft is virtual. Would have been nice if the kids could have attended with just two guests (like mom and dad) and maybe figure a ways to space teams out or even give them masks, and maybe not have fans in attendance or maybe only some fans. Something other than virtual. It’s a bummer.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I was in there and then I got booted from the server. Was only there for like 5 minutes lol.

Same thing happened to me. This is how I fixed it for myself (on a PC - app mileage may vary):

1) Click on @SniperHF invitation in this thread.
2) While still present on the HF Discord Server, click the Server Options pulldown from the left sidebar.
3) Select "Invite People."
4) In the resulting popup, where it says "Or, send a server invite to a friend," copy the link. Close the current Discord tab. Paste the link into a new browser window.
5) Accept the invite.
6) Profit!

Hope that helps.

Reactions: rt

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Ranked 87th among NA skaters on NHL.com

If I were Josh, I'd rather go somewhere without the perception of nepotism and less pressure/expectations.

Considering that Josh is an ASU commit, I don't think he shares that perspective.

I'd really love for the Coyotes to draft him. No matter how Josh actually ends up performing, it's almost as good as signing Matthews in some ways.

rt

May 13, 2004
Aren’t the Kings one of the teams rumored to be hit after Garland?

Maybe if LA’s top six guys are off the board and one of Arizona’s top five guys are still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad