2021 IIHF World Hockey Championship

Slim

Nov 2, 2014
Up north
I am watching the Ger-Ita on one screen and Czech - Russia on the other. IIHF needs to pander to Wings fans and do a better job of scheduling the games...

Christoph53

Jan 28, 2021
It´s amazing when watching german TV, how hyped everyone is about Seider.
He gets praise every shift and between periods they are showing Vlogs from Moritz.

Also he plays very well today (unsurprisingly)

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Seider looks like an absolute unit, but someone needs to put him in a training camp with Lidstrom to get 1-on-1 coaching on how to time and execute shots from the point. Without that in his arsenal his ceiling as an elite #1D in the NHL will never be fully reached.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Seider looks like an absolute unit, but someone needs to put him in a training camp with Lidstrom to get 1-on-1 coaching on how to time and execute shots from the point. Without that in his arsenal his ceiling as an elite #1D in the NHL will never be fully reached.
Was about to just mention this. Looks solid on defense but his shots are pretty bad.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Shot is way down the list of what's important for a #1D. He needs to work on it, and I'll be concerned if 4-5 years from now he's struggling to score more than 2-3 goals per season, but he's coming off a season where it's been a major focus for him and he's shown a lot of improvement during the season so I'll be surprised if there's zero development in that area going forward.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2021-5-21_12-18-32.png

Reactions: Husqvarna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad