VAN’s games
EDM.
CGY. CGY. CGY.

Last 10 -> (2-8-0)

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
If Vancouver ends up lower than us because we had to get 1 win and 1 overtime loss I'm going to be furious. Furious, I say!

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Honestly, the whole Vancouver situation is kind of shitty. My understanding is that Gaudette was lax with COVID protocol and spread it to the team. Obviously guys over there got really, scarily sick and are now in poor condition to finish out this condensed schedule.

I really sympathize with the players over there, getting that sick and then having to play every other day sounds brutal. At the same time, it's kinda shitty for us that a playoff bubble team is absolutely cratering because of a COVID outbreak and condensed scheduling. Vancouver really is not a bottom five team.

I guess that's just the way she goes in a year like this. Hopefully Thatcher can snatch a few more points for our sake.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Canucks will win

So all they need is one point against the Flames in the last 3 Games

Then we would finish with 6th best odds, all in all not too bad at all

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
That's a big win for us. Don't want to speak too soon, but you trust Vancouver will probably get one point out of the three games against Calgary.

Wings will probably be picking 6 or 7. If we don't win the lottery fingers crossed for Anaheim and Seattle, as that means we don't get jumped at the talent goes out west.

Reactions: PullHard

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
players were drafted by Jimmy D not Holland,Holland was an observer

Right on. Should start a thread. I’ll be sure not give a .....

I guess I shouldn’t swear at my fellow wings fans. Some folks need villains or someone to blame. To each their own. But let’s keep the crap out of the thread. Take your Holland pot shots elsewhere if you don’t mind.

Last edited:

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018

I guess I shouldn’t swear at my fellow wings fans. Some folks need villains or someone to blame. To each their own. But let’s keep the crap out of the thread. Take your Holland pot shots elsewhere if you don’t mind.
don't swear.it's fact

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
If they lose in the first 2 rounds, they will have the 26th pick.

If any of the teams below them in the standings make it to the final 4 Washington’s draft spot will improve by 1.

Those teams are...

MTL
STL
WPG
NAS
NYI
EDM
BOS
MIN
TBL

If they go to the final 4, their pick will be 29-32.

Last edited:

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England

It's hilarious, when Holland was Chief Scout its the GM who gets credit for the draft. When Holland was GM, it's the scouts who get the credit...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad