2021 Draft Position Tracker

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Ken Holland gets direct credit for atleast 3 cup championships. He will go down in history as one of the best HHOF GMs of all time. As he should.

Millennials that just started watching hockey have no clue to his great accomplishments.

You realize that millennials range from 24-40 right? Most people technically defined as millennials grew up on the teams Holland built.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
We're basically boomers at this point.

sIU2ztzg.jpg

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
You realize that millennials range from 24-40 right? Most people technically defined as millennials grew up on the teams Holland built.

Sure do realize this. I think many started watching Red Wing hockey around the time Lidstrom retired. KH track record admittedly wasn't great when the talent dwindled away and the cap era demanded NHL teams to win the lottery to find the best chance at success. Or have epic luck.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Sure do realize this. I think many started watching Red Wing hockey around the time Lidstrom retired. KH track record admittedly wasn't great when the talent dwindled away and the cap era demanded NHL teams to win the lottery to find the best chance at success. Or have epic luck.

So let’s make sure we are on the same page. 1996 is the last year of the millennial generation. You think that many millennials started watching Red Wings hockey when they were between the ages of 16 years old and 31?

People born in the 80s just skipped all the championships and the heart of the dynasty and joined the fan base in the mid 2010s? It took 25+ years of life to discover Red Wings hockey? They just ignored the team when they were the class of the NHL and hopped on board afterwards.

You’re world is pretty crazy. People, including millennials (myself being one of them), appreciate Ken Holland and all he contributed to the cause and giving me a team that made the sport easy to love.

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018
Ken Holland gets direct credit for atleast 3 cup championships. He will go down in history as one of the best HHOF GMs of all time. As he should.

Millennials that just started watching hockey have no clue to his great accomplishments.
why?he didn't draft anyone.all he had to do is be gm

Christien

May 1, 2010
4 teams behind us plus Seattle.

What is the best and worst we can get.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Those are the odds for us, with a 7.5% chance of getting first overall. Our most likely selection is 7th overall. So to answer your question, the best we can draft without a lottery pick is 6. The worst we can pick is 8th.

Reactions: 14ari13

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
Nice. 6th. That wraps this up. Could have been much worse.

That extra point against CLB only cost us 1 spot.

next stop, draft lottery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->