2020 USports Playoffs

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
AUS semi-finals:
It's looking like SMU and Moncton are destined to play an extra series, after Acadia's win last night over the Huskies, in Wolfville. I can't see the Huskies beating the Axemen 3 straight.
I watched most of this game and can say that the Huskies were on the wrong side of multiple calls, especially in the first period.

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
I caught the ending. Good for the UfO! Some wobbly teams from the OUA are still standing. 3 of 4 will make it to the UCup.

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
Apparently the Gee-Gees have 18 players slated to graduate this year. Some might stick around for a 5th year but regardless they are going to need to have a big recruiting drive.

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
AUS semi-finals:
It's looking like SMU and Moncton are destined to play an extra series, after Acadia's win last night over the Huskies, in Wolfville. I can't see the Huskies beating the Axemen 3 straight.
I watched most of this game and can say that the Huskies were on the wrong side of multiple calls, especially in the first period.

I'm assuming that Acadia's Alexander Lepkowski will be suspended for his 5min high sticking major.

AdamMcg83

Oct 12, 2011
www.twitter.com
With Western's game 3 OT win over Ryerson, the curse of 20 wins continues in the OUA West: 16 of the last 19 teams to win 20 regular season games have failed to win the division title and represent the west in the Queen's Cup game.

That includes two 20-win teams this year (U of T and Ryerson), and this is Ryerson's third 20-win season since 2016-17, all without a Queen's Cup appearance.

Reactions: Rob

hockeyinsiderusports

Nov 20, 2017
With Western's game 3 OT win over Ryerson, the curse of 20 wins continues in the OUA West: 16 of the last 19 teams to win 20 regular season games have failed to win the division title and represent the west in the Queen's Cup game.

That includes two 20-win teams this year (U of T and Ryerson), and this is Ryerson's third 20-win season since 2016-17, all without a Queen's Cup appearance.

You have to feel bad for Ryerson. Another 2nd Rd lose. When will hockey Gods let them thru, who knows?
Next year for Ryerson is total rebuild like 5 years ago. Toronto should run away with west in 20-21

Reactions: Rob

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Just woke up and saw this...HOLE-EEE SHEET!!! That is crazy.

Go to Dustin Nielson’s (Alberta play by play guy) Twitter and watch the save Toth made on Soy with 3 minutes left...one of the best you will ever see.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad