2020 USports Playoffs

AdamMcg83

Oct 12, 2011
www.twitter.com
Brock knocks out Windsor. The Lancers really hit the skids in the 2nd half.

EDIT - Brock not Guelph
IMO, Windsor didn't hit the skids so much in the second half, as they were overachievers based on a pretty breezy first-half schedule. They played the top three teams in the division six times after Christmas, going 1-4-1. If you flip their two forfeits in January back to wins (which they originally were), then their second-half record against the bottom half of the West was 4-0-1 in 2020.
To me, they were the fourth-best team in the conference at best, with a workhorse goaltender and not much else.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
While that will definitely hurt they are still one of the top recruiting teams in the country.

I thought they underachieved this season. Probably because I expected Raaymakers to come in and be a solid #1. That didn't happen.

I dunno, I think their result was indicative of their talent level this year.

While I also expected Raaymakers to have a better year, their defensive zone play was horrendous this year IMO. They have some good offensive defenseman but they could use some solid defensive-minded D-man.

Peddle is going to need a big recruiting year to get them back to their 2016-2018 level.

Reactions: Rob

AdamMcg83

Oct 12, 2011
www.twitter.com
This is nuts! Vic Findlay just reported that Guelph captain and OUA scoring champion Mikkel Aagaard is signing a deal in Germany, effective immediately. He did not play in today's game 2, which Guelph won 6-3 to force a game 3.

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
McGill loses in overtime to the Stingers, forcing game 3. IMO, Concordia was the better team last night.
Toronto vs Western. Will the Blue's season continue?
Mount Royal vs UBC. Can UBC win another road game??

hockeyinsiderusports

Nov 20, 2017
This is nuts! Vic Findlay just reported that Guelph captain and OUA scoring champion Mikkel Aagaard is signing a deal in Germany, effective immediately. He did not play in today's game 2, which Guelph won 6-3 to force a game 3.

I don’t even know how to comment on this situation without sounding rude. Therefore, I won’t comment

Reactions: Lakeheadfan95

Lakeheadfan95

Jul 19, 2019
Fort William Gardens
Peressini stole the show as i predicted they would only go as far as he takes them and the Aagard situation way to tell your teammates to go F*ck themselves he's a great player their is no way that opportunity wouldn't have been their next season

hockeyinsiderusports

Nov 20, 2017
2nd Rd Predictions - OUA
Brock vs Guelph - Guelph 3
Western vs Ryerson - Ryerson 2
Concordia vs Carleton- Carleton 3 but if Concordia wins, it won’t surprise me
Ottawa - Uqtr - Uqtr 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad