2020 Playoffs

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Patches not on the ice today

Didn't Deboer just break the protocol set by the NHL by clarifying that it was not a positive COVID test?

Cause aren't they just suppose to say unfit to play no matter what is going on with the player?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

NBC announces two days to exhibition games and first five days of qualifying/round robin games.

VGK game 8/3 will be blacked out on NBCSN and shown on ATTSN locally.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Honestly with such a big gap, I'm not sure what will happen this playoffs.

My gif going in is.

giphy.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Sure... a coach can cut you, but put on a mask and carry a machete and suddenly your the bad guy when you try to cut someone else. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I kind just want to get started now, I'm tired of waiting... yet will likely not be able to watch the most of the games because of work.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sure... a coach can cut you, but put on a mask and carry a machete and suddenly your the bad guy when you try to cut someone else. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I kind just want to get started now, I'm tired of waiting... yet will likely not be able to watch the most of the games because of work.

That is what phones are for.

Just tell your boss that you need to be on your phone all day due to important job related work that needs to be done.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
That is what phones are for.

Just tell your boss that you need to be on your phone all day due to important job related work that needs to be done.
I wish, I am on the phone all day, but that's calling Australians..... Hmmmmmmm anyone got a spare EMP that can effect Australia's Eastern Seaboard lying around :laugh::laugh:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I wish, I am on the phone all day, but that's calling Australians..... Hmmmmmmm anyone got a spare EMP that can effect Australia's Eastern Seaboard lying around :laugh::laugh:

Well pretend to call Australians and watch the game instead.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Reid Duke made it. Such a joke, yeah he's more useful to the team than Pirri or Zykov could have been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad