2020 Playoffs

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
So now that Allan Walsh has stolen the show with this huge piece of work, what do we expect in return of Fleury for a team who lacks a good goalie?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Hard to say since Suzuki would have just been left in the AHL had he developed in the VGK system. Glass looks like a bust at this point but it's way to soon to call.

I want to see Glass playing center between two talented players again instead of wing next to Eakin before calling him a bust.

Reactions: Nighthock

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
So now that Allan Walsh has stolen the show with this huge piece of work, what do we expect in return of Fleury for a team who lacks a good goalie?

Given that Fleury can essentially use his NTC to pick his landing spot we'd be lucky to get out of any trade without retention, much less any real value coming back.

Last edited:
Reactions: FedorTyutin

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
fB_gHN.gif

Lil rat

Oct 26, 2019
Hey guys i don't watch a lot of vgk games ans i was wondering who was tour best defenseman between Schmidt ans theodore? Sorry if thats not the right thread to ask this

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Islanders dominating the Flyers and are up 3-0.

I wish our game 7 could have been like that.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Islanders dominating the Flyers and are up 3-0.

I wish our game 7 could have been like that.

I thought we could easily lose game 7 so I’m okay with the result. What really annoys me is letting the series get beyond game 5. The team should have been well rested instead of trying to play a 3rd game in 4 days.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I thought we could easily lose game 7 so I’m okay with the result. What really annoys me is letting the series get beyond game 5. The team should have been well rested instead of trying to play a 3rd game in 4 days.
I see it as a good thing for the team. I think the effort it took them to beat one backup goalie is going to pay dividends in focus and effort this series.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
A Dallas-Islanders scf will most likely just be one of the most boring scfs.

Really curious what the ratings will be like for that series.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->