Frederic

OR

Marchand - Bergeron - Kase
Studnicka - Krejci - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Coyle - Bjork
Ritchie - Kuraly - Wagner

Nordstrom
Frederic

I'd like to see Frederic and Clifton in the lineup against the rough and tumble Caps.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Gigantic opportunity for this team if the Islanders and Canadiens close out their series. Win and face the Isles, lose and face the Canes.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Gigantic opportunity for this team if the Islanders and Canadiens close out their series. Win and face the Isles, lose and face the Canes.
I’d currently much rather face the Isles. Carolina looks strong.
Philly could present another problem as they’re clicking on all cylinders. Hopefully the Bruins get their rust off soon

Reactions: Trap Jesus

JoeyBananas

Aug 24, 2018

If they win, wouldn't they face the winner of Columbus vs Toronto? I think the 2nd seed ends up playing the NYI.

Not sure who I'd rather face between Carolina and Columbus/Toronto.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If they win, wouldn't they face the winner of Columbus vs Toronto? I think the 2nd seed ends up playing the NYI.

Not sure who I'd rather face between Carolina and Columbus/Toronto.
If Montreal + Florida + Boston wins they would. Unlikely at this point.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I think they're waiting to see how the other series shake down before announce the time.

Since no teams play both Saturday and Sunday, theoretically they should be able to release the entire Sunday schedule after the late 10:45 VAN/WILD game tonight. But the NHL being the NHL, it might take longer. The Edmonton games can affect the Toronto games in terms of TV timing.

Reactions: RustyBruins72

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Id also like to see Cliffy in for the game Sunday.
He also isnt afraid to shot the puck and take chances.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
14 games is a significant sample now? or only because BSI is an employee of the negative network

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012

we really need to break up the top line

Bergeron and Pastrnak were playing through injuries all playoffs and Marchand played through an injury all Cup Finals. Not to mention they were excellent against the Canes anyways.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Every game I watch they’re handing out 7 power plays or so pet team right now anyway. Hopefully we get similar treatment.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Not gonna lie, I think the Islanders would be a really good stylistic matchup for us in the first round. If the Habs finish off the Pens and we beat Washington, it may have all worked out for the best.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Not gonna lie, I think the Islanders would be a really good stylistic matchup for us in the first round. If the Habs finish off the Pens and we beat Washington, it may have all worked out for the best.

The Isles were absolutely the team I most wanted to play out of all of the options. Last 3 years, Bruins are 8-0-1 against them, with the one loss being a shootout. They've got a +21 goal differential against them, with the average score being 3.44 to 1.11.

Reactions: Budddy

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
The Isles were absolutely the team I most wanted to play out of all of the options. Last 3 years, Bruins are 8-0-1 against them, with the one loss being a shootout. They've got a +21 goal differential against them, with the average score being 3.44 to 1.11.

If they bring the game they've brought this far to the playoffs it will be a short series regardless of how good the matchup looks on paper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad